Chapter 22: All is Fair in Love and Pillow Forts (1.1k Reads Special Chapter!!)

"You heard all of that?" Minho asked. 

"Yes, Minnie, we heard it." I answered.

Jisung looked like he was going to cry. "Please don't out us Y/N!" 

"I would never! And neither would Chris. Isn't that right, Christopher?" I asked Chan, in order to help the lovely couple in front of us calm down.

"Never, you guys. We're a family! And family always has each other's backs." He said as we all group hugged.

I snickered. "Plus I kinda maybe already knew."

Minho slapped my shoulder. "WhAt??"

I giggled. "Relax. It's just obvious how you two look at each other. I think that's beautiful."

Minho did something I never thought he'd do. He blushed . Lee Minho, the tsundere, turned cherry red. It was glorious.

I laid my head in Han's lap and looked up at him. "So? How was it?"

They looked at each other the same way Chan and I did minutes before they walked inside the dorm. It's a sort of look that can't be described, although I'm sure you, reader, know what I'm talking about. 

"Magical," they both said, almost in sync.

And then we heard the door knob jiggling, so we shut up and the four of us peeped out of the fort. Hyunjin and Felix stumbled inside in a rather, um, passionate embrace, completely not noticing that our mouths were  g a p i n g  open at them. 

**(A/N: Ahaha you thought I was done? W r o n g. HyunLix is an underrated ship smh)**

Before things get too spicy, I step out of the tent and look at them and at Minho and Han. "Is there anyone else that would like to announce their gayness?" Hyunjin and Felix stopped dead just as Seungmin and Jeongin walked out of Jeongin's room, messy-haired and clothes all wrinkled at the same time Changbin walked in the door holding Choi Yeonjun's hand like it was the most precious and delicate treasure on planet earth. 

I felt a back hug and turned around to face Chris. "Well, Christopher," I say, looking at everyone else who was doing the same to us, "Looks like we have a lot of things to plan for Pride next year, huh?"

There were whoops and cheers where there was dead silence minutes before. We were immersed in a group hug from all of the happy couples. 

3 days go by, and almost everything's the same. Except for one thing. Tomorrow?

I debut.