Chapter Two: We Meet Again

*Your POV*

You were sitting in the lobby at the airport, your feet tapping nervously to the beat of your favorite song, CROWN by TXT. You couldn't wait to see them after so long.

**flashback to the last visit**

"Wait, you guys are leaving?" You asked, shocked. " I thought it was us against the world...y'know? We promised we'd STAY together.... "

*end flashback*

Heh, you chuckled to yourself. Maybe that was why the fandom name was STAY? Anyways, its 10:00 and you feel a light tap on your shoulder. You see a fairly tall man in a suit and immediately stand up to greet him.

"I'm terribly sorry sir, did you need something?" You asked him.
" Ms. Y/N Jung, I'm your escort from JYP, please come with me, " he said as he took your bags.

*timeskip*

After what felt like hours of pushing your way through sesangs and nasty airport vendors, you finally make it to a long, black limo addressed (Y/N; JYP). The boys did always spoil you. You laughed to yourself as you slid into the velvet cushioned back seat and laid your head against the window.

Felix's POV:

"Chris, bro, are you ok?" I asked him as we waited in the JYP Lobby. " To be honest mate, no. No I'm not. I don't wanna lose her again. "
"Woah, woah, woah Chan. What makes you think you lost her?"

" nevermind that Lix. I just hope she remembers how we used to be. "

Me too, Chan, I thought to myself. Me too.

Your POV:

The limo pulls up in front of the entrance to the giant building labeled JYP Ent. "Sir?" You asked the driver. "Yes ma'am?" "Do you think they'll hate me after all this time?" " No ma'am. I think you're lovely and that Mr. Chris and Yongbok, " you cringed at Felix's Korean name, "will like you just as much as they did before debut."

" Thank you, sir. Well, here goes nothing! "

You stepped out of the limo and walked up to the entrance.

Better late than never, you thought to yourself as you opened the door and walked inside. Suddenly, a tall, silver haired, freckled boy picked you up and spun you around. "KOALA DID YOU MISS ME!?" You couldn't help but giggle a bit at his excitement. " of course I did Lix!! It's been to long, " you said as he put you down.

Felix smiled at you, "I think there's a certain Kangaroo who could use a visit." He winked. I took out a can of vegemite and put it in his hands. "For your hard work." He smiled like a 5 year old on Christmas day. " Channie is down that hallway, to the left. " "Thanks, Lix." " No problem Y/N-ah. I'm gonna go prepare the other boys for a visitor~, " he said and ran up the stairs towards the dorm.

You slowly walked down the hallway, then peeked into the room where Felix said Christopher was. Awh, how cute. He was curled up in his chair in his little VLIVE studio, fast asleep. The camera was still going, and you saw how worried but happy the fans were for him actually sleeping. You decided to see what it was like on the other side of the screen, and tiptoed inside.

"Hiya STAY," you whispered, your Aussie accent flooding out. " I'm Chan's childhood friend, Y/N. " You saw the comments below up.

"Oh so you're the one he was talking about"
"You're so pretty"
"I love your hair"
"AUSSIE SQUAD"

You giggled softly. You were about to have the time of your life with this. "I have a song for you, STAY. Do you know of a group called 3RACHA?"

" YES"
"EXCUSE ME NOONA DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND"

"Well, guys, I can rap Runner's High. Wanna hear?"

" YASSSS QUEEEEEEN"
"OMG PLZ"
"HELL YEAH MAN"

"Okay guys, here we go." You looked on YouTube for a while before finding the instrumental you always used. The music started and you got so excited that you (very lightly) pushed Chan's chair away from the Camera/speakers so you could make your "stage".

*time skip to end of the song*

" I CAN'T EVEN-"
"HOW DID YOU-"

Suddenly you felt two pairs of eyes staring into the back of your head. You slowly turned around, and there they were. Your two favorite Aussies, looking at you with complete shock on their faces. You laughed, slightly embarrassed. "Oops. Got caught guys. Well, it was fun. I'll let Chan take it back over from here. Bye STAY~," you said as you blew a kiss to the Camera then ran out of the studio and towards the bathrooms. You chose to hide in the co-eds bathroom because you could lock it easier.

A few minutes have passed, when you hear a knock on the door.

"Koala, it's me! Can we talk?"

You were about to get scolded by the leader for taking over Chan's Room.

(A/N: That wasn't as bad as the first episode was it?)

Word Count: 843