010

JADE

It was finally the weekend and my schedule was clear. I didn't have any plans or errands to run so I was free to do anything my heart desires.

I pulled on my brown coat grabbing my keys on the way out of my apartment. There was this café that I always wanted to try out called "Palgong Tea" I've watched video's on youtube watching the drinks being made and they just look super good!

So I thought why not treat myself to something sweet? I made it my mission to visit other places that I really wanna go like Daiso and Line Friends.

I waited at the end of the sidewalk for the light to say walk in big white letters. There were quite a few cars so I pulled out my phone to occupy myself while I waited. Opening instagram I double tapped a video of a bunny playing in the snow for the first time.

With a smile on my face I quickly walked across the street taking in the scenery as I did.

My mind suddenly shifted to the day before making my smile brighter. I had a great time with Loren. He was really kind and a huge gentleman the kind every girl wants.

I can't help but like him as much as I do. Although I do feel like my feelings are growing too fast. I mean we just met not too long ago on a train and now we're hanging out and I can't get him out of my head.

Shaking those thoughts away I focused on what I wanted to do today. I shouldn't spend my day thinking about Loren. Especially since I had just seen him yesterday.

"Okay according to my gps it should be-" I made a sound of excitement as the café came into view just around the corner. There were posters of boba and different kinds of teas hanging in the windows.

But only one caught my eye. A Strawberry yoghurt smoothie. It looked pretty basic being a soft white color with strawberry purée at the bottom. But it looks really good so I wanna try it!

Exchanging a smile with the other costumers seated inside I walked up towards the cashier.

"안녕하세요 무엇을 드릴까요?" After returning a warm hello I told her my order adding three macarons along with my smoothie.

(Translation: Hello what can I give you?)

"그건 곧 준비될 거야!" I thanked her stepping away from the counter so other people could order.

(Translation: It'll be ready in a minute!)

__________________

After getting my smoothie and macarons I spent a few hours exploring the streets of Seoul. The street food was amazing and the scenery is beautiful. I'm really happy about my decision to move here.

But part of me can't help but feel like something is missing. The last time I was here I had my family with me. My mom and dad loved and cared for me and nothing else in the world mattered.

But now I don't even know where my dad is. As for my mom she's...well she didn't take him leaving very well.

But nevertheless I'm happy and content with my decision to move here. I think it'll be good for my mom as well.

Maybe in the future we could see each other again on better terms. "Alright so I've explored Seoul a little now what do I do?" I asked to no one in particular. I thought about calling Loren and my hand hovered above the lilac colored phone in my back pocket.

We just hung out a few days ago though...I'm being too eager again.

I sighed dropping my hand to my side and walking towards the subway. I should get some dinner for tonight while I'm out. I made a mental note to stop by the grocery store on my way home.