004

JADE

It had been a few minutes since we lasted stopped but I could tell that the cute guy across from me was leaving soon. He had packed all of his stuff up but his sketchbook and coffee. I rested my chin on my hand and sighed. It was nice looking at you pretty boy. The train came to a complete stop and I watched in sadness as he stood up along with others who were also getting off here.

I leaned my head back against the window thinking about what I'm going to do with my life now that I'm free.

If only it wasn't for my mom trapping me in the house for all those years. Maybe I would've been settled down with an apartment and a dog living happy and fulfilled. But then again if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be able to see him. Just as I lost all hope of seeing him again I felt something being placed in my lap.

I looked up and saw him standing at the door with a smile on his face. I looked down at my lap and saw two pieces of paper.

My mouth hung open in amazement. There in my hands was the most beautiful drawing of myself. I looked back at him and his eyes were sparkling with determination. I looked at the small piece of paper and saw that there was writing on it.

Dear, you,

I hope this isn't too weird but earlier on this
train ride I found myself sketching you unknowingly. I hope you aren't creeped out by this or anything but I have the urge to talk to you. So if you want we could grab a coffee and walk around this great park that I know of.

Sincerely,
L.S.J.

I smiled to myself as I flipped the paper around and saw the address for the cafe.

XXXX Comfort Café 2 pm

I folded the paper in half and placed it in my back pocket. I looked back over at the door only to realize that he was gone. The train had been moving this entire time but I hadn't noticed. I let out a soft chuckle before looking out the window with a small but content smile on my face.

Gosh, I hope everything goes smoothly.

LOREN'S POV

I stood outside of my apartment door with a huge grin on my face.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted and punched the air. I quickly got myself back together and cleared my throat. I happily unlocked my door and hurried inside.

I threw my jacket on my closet floor and flopped on my king size bed.

Gosh, I hope to see her again.

I rolled over on my back and placed my arm over my eyes. I decided not to eat since I wasn't really hungry due to the feeling of happiness filling my stomach.

I should probably catch up on some sleep that I missed last night.

I lifted myself off the bed and walked towards my closet. I took off my shirt and threw on a pair of basketball shorts before brushing my teeth. I sighed as I got comfortable on my bed and slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

JADE'S POV

I finally made it to the hotel ^o^

I didn't waste any time taking a tour of my room since I was extremely exhausted.

I set my bags down on a chair and took a shower.