003

JADE

After I exchanged my American dollars for Korean money I finally made it to Seoul. All that's left to do is hop on a subway train and get to my hotel. I should probably start looking for jobs tomorrow too if I want to settle in quickly.

I made my way onto the train and I was lucky enough to get a seat across from a guy that looked about my age or a little older. He had a sketchbook and coffee in his hand. His hair was long and black which had a small part on the left dyed blonde.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't beautiful. I shook those thoughts out of my head. The last thing I need to be doing is falling in love with a stranger. Okay focus Jade think of a plan.

I took a deep breath and unlocked my phone. I clicked on the notes app and started typing a list of thing that I need to get done. But even then I found my eyes drawn to him.

LOREN'S POV

I sat on my seat waiting for the rest of the passengers to get on so we could start moving. Then I spotted her. She was beautiful. Although she looked lost in thought she still looked like a piece of fine art.

Whoa Loren relax you sound like a creep dude.

I sighed and opened my sketchbook. I just let my hands guide me. I found myself sneaking glances at her from time to time. I didn't realize why until I really look at my sketch.

WAIT WHAT THE HELL I DREW HER?!

I mentally groaned as my eyes scanned over the sketch once more.

Then I looked up and our eyes locked.

As cheesy as it sounds.

Time seemed to stop.

Almost like the universe put all of it's attention on us alone.

JADE'S POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of his. They were mesmerizing. So dark and curious. Almost like there was more to him than meets the eye.

It makes me want to go sit over by him and just talk.

Realization hit me like a dump truck. I've been staring for a little too long.

I look down flustered but I don't blush. I'm not sure why but nothing has ever made me blush before. Maybe when I was a kid but not now.

I looked back down at my phone with a slight smirk on my face. Man I hope I see him again.

LOREN'S POV

So I came up with a plan. When I get off the train I will hand her the sketch that I made with a letter in it. I know I know it's risky but I willing to take my chances. I may never see this girl again. But there's something about her that makes me want to just...talk.

•EXCHANGE•
--------------------
Sorry that this part is really short:( It's just kind of like an introduction to the actual action and when the romance starts:) I hope you're enjoying the book so far