Chapter 32

Harry's POV

"Get the fuck back here Harry!"

I ignore Lia's words as I run around my apartment like a chicken with its fucking head cut off. I'm running late for this stupid drug run shit, and having Lia yell in my ear like this isn't making my stress levels any lower.

I find myself wishing we could go back to the night of my birthday. That was one of the best days I've had since the accident.

One of the best days ever.

I had a lot of firsts that night with Lia but I was more than okay with that, she's the only one I trust enough to try them out with anyways.

God, she was such a fucking tease. As much as it frustrated the fuck out of me, I also couldn't deny just how fucking hot it was. I always knew she had that hidden dominant side of her. I saw a bit of it the first night we ever hooked up, and hints of it here and there when she'd tease me, but I had no idea the extent in which she could take it.

I'm excited to see what else she has in store.

I actually fucking loved seeing her like that, so confident and so powerful. It was so fucking sexy. She's rarely ever like that outside of the bedroom, so it was a very nice change. I wish she always fucking felt like that around me but I know that's impossible, for now.

Seeing the fear that took over her face in my room that night was something that truly broke my heart. I hated watching the way as she bolted towards the window to shut the curtains, before thoroughly scanning every surface.

I know she's been paranoid ever since we saw the tape and even though the situation was nowhere near resolved, I had to make her forget about it. I knew the whole point of the small get together at my house was for us to get our mind off of it, so there was no way in hell I was going to let her think about it.

We needed that break.

When I finally got her to calm down, we had a great fucking night. It's funny how much I usually avoid anything to do with birthdays and celebrations of them, but for the first time in a while, I actually didn't mind it.

Lia's present to me was something that I will cherish forever. She was so fucking cute when she was nervously blabbering on about the ring, and I couldn't help myself from kissing her without caring about who was watching. Every time I look down at the ring it just reminds me of how much thought and care she put into it.

I mean fuck, I told her about the ring when I was drunk out of my fucking mind. I barely even remember telling her that myself. She's just so fucking pure.

I was a little embarrassed that I cried in front of everyone but I couldn't really stop myself. It brought back memories of not only Ava, but also Zayn. It was impossible for me to not think about him.

Especially when everything reminded me of him.

I've already used the shit out of the record player Niall and Jenna got me, thoroughly enjoying how the music sounded as the needles scratched the records. I forgot how much I fucking loved listening to music on these types of things, it was just among one of the many parts of myself that I lost after Zayn.

Although I've used the record player almost everyday since my birthday, I can't say the same about those fucking condoms. They're still in my bathroom cabinet untouched.

I wouldn't mind trying them out once, just to see if they really do work as they claim to but I don't think anything would ever compare to the feeling of being raw inside of her.