Chapter 57

TW: Violence, death/dying, sexual assault (unwanted touching from neck up), and blood.

This chapter might feel heavy for some people to read, Ophelia's POV specifically. If you don't feel comfortable you can always skip to Harry's and please feel free to message us on twitter or on here and we are more than happy to give you a summary of what happens! We love you all so much and we're always here for you ❤️

Ophelia's POV

"Lia, wake up."

"C'mon darling, wake up for me love."

"Harry's gonna have my balls if you don't wake up for me Lia."

A sharp and excruciating pain is shooting through my head as I come to, a harsh throbbing sensation making me groan in annoyance. I feel a hard surface below me, a cold, hard surface. I don't know where I am but I know exactly what happened.

I keep my eyes shut as I groan out in pain, feeling a hand lightly stroking my head. "Oh thank fuck," the voice sighs in relief, "you scared the fuck out of me."

My brows slant as I recognize that thick voice, but that doesn't make any sense because why would—

No...

My eyes shoot open and I scramble up off the floor in a hurry, sitting myself up on the concrete floor. It's pitch black in this room I'm in and the only light source in here is coming from a tiny window in the corner. I ignore my throbbing head and aching body as I whip my head over to the person I least expected to be by my side right now. Niall.

He's got some dried blood down the side of his face and his bright blue eyes are wide in worry as he scans my face, I know I probably don't look much better. All I remember is entering the alley and then Denver hitting me over the side of my head with the end of the gun, knocking me out cold. I have no idea how long we've been down here.

My stomach feels so empty, I can hear it growling in the silence of the room between the two of us. "N-Niall?" I ask, my voice croaky and hoarse. "What a-are you- why- are you okay?" I sputter out, bringing my hand up to cradle his cheek. I notice almost immediately that the makeup I had put on my hands has now been taken off, leaving my scars out in the open.

It's too dark for me to make out how bad Niall's wound is but the fact that it's not bleeding anymore calms me a bit. Niall's hand comes up to grab mine, pulling it down off his face. "I'm fine babe. Are you okay? You scared me for a bit there."

I slowly nod my head, wincing as I do. Niall's eyes are trained on the side of my head and I know there has to be some type of gash there hidden in my hair, I can feel the dried blood crusting on the side of my face. "Just have a headache." I whisper, not sure if anyone is watching us.

Those sick fucks probably are.

I'm scared. I just want Harry. I know he's bound to be freaking out by now and same with Jenna. I hope they're together and keeping each other grounded, I'd hate for them to be alone right now.

"How long have we been here for?" I ask him, hoping that it hasn't been for long. I want to get back to Harry. Niall sighs, "I've got no idea, I woke up only a little bit ago."

I don't know why or how Niall got here. I don't even know what he has to do with any of this, because he's never been involved with this part of Harry's life. Just thinking about that makes me want to throw up. The fact that Harry always kept Niall so far from anything related to his work and yet they still managed to get him. Nothing can happen to him, I won't let it.