Chapter 1: The First Night of Honeymoon!

A/N: Thanks for choosing to read this story. :) I hope you like what would be upcoming here. :D Happy Reading! To the readers, who gave me all those votes, thanks a lot! ^_^ 

Chapter 1 : The First Night of Honeymoon! 

He tiptoed into the room of the wooden cottage and wrapped his arms around her waist, curling her up in his arms. Making her feel cuddly wasn't the objective, but he just wanted to show the affection towards his wife just then. 

Pahalgam in Kashmir. They were on their honeymoon there. And a moist heavy air blew in from the open window in front of which they were standing, making a cold shiver run through both of their spines, as they looked outside the window, not knowing what to say at the moment. 

A tear escaped her eyes, as it rolled down her cheek, and sneaked under her chin. 

She was denying but was forced into this marriage with her long time acquainted person, Adish.

"Liking the temperature Rimi?"He murmured near her ears. She didn't jerk off his hands from her waist, but she was trying to do so, yet she didn't. 

"It's lovely Adi. " Rimisha slowly wiped off the tear and forced a smile. A smile, that she wanted to save for the person she would actually mean it to, but she smiled, putting in all her effort. 

Suddenly Adish himself let go of her waist, distancing their frames. 

"Liked to hear that." His smile brightened. 

"Thanks for the amazing arrangement!" she said unpacking her luggage and took out a pair of denim jeans paired up with a gorgeous woolen Kurti

"Things are just starting Rimi." Adish showed an evil smirk, which unveiled suddenly from his loving nature to the dark streak that ran though his face. 

"So that IS the thing as always huh!" She smiled wickedly, coming back being her and went off to get changed! Somewhere she knew that was what it had always been about between him and her. 

*** 

Rimi came out after a good 20 minutes back into the room, were Adish was already ready in his Khaki pants teamed up with a blue sweater over some T-shirt, it was cold and without a sweater, at least he was going to freeze that night. Being vulnerable to cold was one of his characteristics. 

"Ready wifey? For some adventure?" he grinned broad while his his hazel eyes were now glittering, Mischief wasn't the exact thing, but it wasn't revenge either. 

"Adi! Stop calling me that!" Rimi snapped gritting her teeth, "And I'm not playing this hubby-wifey game of yours!" She flopped over the bed, pulling on the blanket and sitting up to face him, her wrath visible in her eyes.

"You don't have a choice baby!" Adish held her chin between his index and thumb and pulled it up to face him. How he liked annoying her with each and every small gesture of his. 

Rimisha immediately snapped his hands away! Who did he think he was? Yes, they were married, and she couldn't care less about it than she already did now. 

"Oh! The tigress heiress!" He chipped,  making her temper rise higher than it already was. 

"Don't you dare play the game of affection with me you darned playboy! "She spurt venom on him by her mere words. Something flinched on his face when she uttered the word playboy but he was quick enough to hide it before she saw.  

"Ah! That's how a wife talks to her dear hubby, darling? Well, I should've known the dear heiress, which is you, having no manners already!" He said grinning evilly, but there was something else veiled behind those words. His near perfect face's features brightened. 

"You as always just think of every damn thing as a deal Mr. Adish Bhattacharya! Get yourself a LIFE!" She looked away annoyed, settling herself in the bed, ready to sleep. 

"Oh Ms. Rimisha Sengupta, sorry, Mrs. Rimisha Adish Bhattacharya, stop being so obvious. Hook or Crook, winning is all that matters. I'm not anything like a fair fighter, So unlike YOU!" He moved out of the bed. Where? She didn't know and she was least bothered about him at the moment. She didn't care where he went at all. 

"And I'll show you your place Mr. not so fair winner!" She whispered to herself angrily and went off to sleep for the time being. 

*** 

Do leave reviews! Let me know if you like it or not! :) (PLAGIARIZE MY WORK, AND I'LL TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY.)  Please do read other stories by me, if you like them. 

26.10.15 : Currently I'm in the process of editing this story. Many changes may occur, not in the plot, but in the writing pattern and the put-through of the story. I hope you all will like the newer version as well. Thank You! ^_^ 

EDITED. (Nov, '15)