Chapter 13 : How did the Marriage Happen?

Just as like Rimi and Adish, Sayoni and Deep were not exceptions of wrong timings.

Deep, being Rimi's best friend had tried talking to her about Adish and sort out the matter in between them. He wanted Rimi and Adish to get back, but things took turned so fast and in such a manner that Rimi wanted even wanted to hear or mention his name unless it was needed.

She always avoided talking about Adish and after trying the same way throughout the rest of the years of college, he'd finally stopped talking about the matter.

That was the same in case of Adish! They'd grown to hate each other, compete with each other and win anything away from each other in any ways possible. The Mr. Hook once, had became Mr. hook or crook to Rimi.

Deep knew that the problem couldn't be solved so easily. Other things had to be done to get the duo back together.

Deep was in contact with Rimi's parents which also led him into good contacts with Adish's parents. He went to their house and chatted for long hours, had fun and went there even while Adish and Rimi were away from home.

In Office, he met Sayoni again when suddenly a new girl joined. It happened to be her.

Sayoni was broken in every manner possible after the incident that had occurred. She had shifted her time slot to the evening one. No one had ever seen her talking to anyone. She worked like a machine, emotional less and expression less. She'd forgotten how to smile.

At first, Deep himself wanted to teach Sayoni a lesson, wanted a payback from her for what she'd done to the relationship of his best mates. How the relation of a perfect couple rivalry had went to a series of reactions finally ended up in hatred.

He had known nothing about Sayoni's condition then, He didn't know the awful traumatic phase she was going through. Broken and Guilty. Knotted inside still had to work and live just because to have a secure future, but as per her she had nothing left! What was the need of a future?

There was no self worth left inside Sayoni. She'd tried committing suicide twice. Once she had deeply sliced her wrist in the office at night itself and Deep fortunately got a hold of her immediately and the second time she'd taken a over dose of sleeping pills in her office accommodation that if Deep had not gone to give her the files that day, she'd have been dead.

Deep was the one to rescue her. After understanding her problem, he was the one who made her smile for the first time again after a year of struggle. Even though he wanted to get revenge from her once, he understood that she was an integral part of his life now and she got that too.

But guilt was knotted inside her so strongly that she'd pledged that she would never commit to anyone if she couldn't bring the duo back together again. That way she hurt herself each and every moment by denying Deep again and again, although both of them knew everything.

As Deep was in contact with both Rimi's and Adish's family, and he wanted everything to go back to before where it had all went wrong, he started visiting Rimi and Adish's houses when they were not around.

Both Sayoni and Deep wanted to get the broken pair back again. And thus both talked out with Adish and Rimi's parents about the matter and the misunderstanding of the both.

Adish and Rimi's parents understood the problem and decided to help. But there was a slight problem. There wasn't anyway they could make them date again but getting them married was a better option.

The parents keeping their more than 40 years of friendship at stake, forcing and emotionally blackmailing the both, got Adish and Rimi married anyhow! At least they were a bit successful. That's how everything started in their lives again.