Epilogue : Our Ever After!

The Banner I made for the story is by the side, hope you like it. :)

The Epilogue : Our Ever After! 

*5 months later*

Rimi was sitting leisurely in front of the TV, on their bed. A little baby cot just beside the bed ready to welcome the upcoming member of the little family, to complete whatever space there was to gain.

She was munching biscuits, she had no choice as Adish had thrown away all the packets of chips that Rimi had bribed her brother Rishav to leave at her office room.

"Adi, please, Chips!" She whined pouting.

"No! not at all! My baby will get used to having chips from before it is born." Adish denied immediately.

"Please, no. And what is this my baby, my baby! It's my baby too!" She sniffed as she wiped the fake imaginary tears off her face.

"Aww, You look cute!" Adish pinched her nose and then kissed her big baby bump.

"You just can't wait for the baby to come can you?" Rimi said softening her expression and thoughtfully. She ruffled his hair.

"True. But I really can't handle your mood swings." He chuckled. She smacked his shoulder.

"Now, hurry to office and come back soon." She kissed his cheeks.

"Yeah, anyway you wont be bored. You have your Manni and my Mima both taking care of you in shifts." He said kissing her cheeks.

"I'm the only daughter you see." She winked and bade him a goodbye.

"Enough of the romance kids. Adi, beta take care on the way." Rimi's mother came in with a smile. They both blushed shades of pink.

"Bye Mima." Adish bade his just-for-namesake mother-in-law a good bye and left, cause she was his Mima.

*few days later*

"Oww!" Rimi yelped. It was night time and that day none of both Adish's or Rimi's mothers were there present at their apartment.

"You okay?" Adish asked as tension filled his face.

"I'm, fine but the little one is playing football inside I guess." She chuckled tried to hide the pain.

"Really?" Adish placed his hand over her belly and felt something move. His eyes brightened up like every time he felt the moving of their baby, although she was the one actually feeling it.

"Wow." He whispered again like each time. Rimi chuckled at his usual and adorable antics.

"Yeah. Well just a little more wait." She closed her eyes and smiled. Her pain subsided as Adish cuddled her into his arms.

*weeks later, in the hospital*

"When can we go in?" Adish asked impatient. he was pacing to and fro in front of the delivery room. Rimi was inside.

"Calm down." Deep calmed him. Everyone was there, but Adish just couldn't wait.

The doctor came out with a smile and nodded at him. He quickly ran into the room, just to find Rimi sitting with a tiny little baby in her arms smiling at him. She looked at Adish and passed on the warmth of her smile to him, the little baby was wrapped up in white cloth.

"See, your Daddy's here." She spoke to the baby, her voice soft.

Adish sat down beside her and kissed her forehead and then their baby's.

"Here comes my baby." He said quietly and took the baby in his arms. Being utterly careful about it.

"So, names for the baby boy?" Rimi smiled at him, leaning back, holding the baby, or actually supporting Adish's hands with him.

"Hm, lets see. Tanish." He smiled at the boy.

"Such a sweet name. Tanish." She kissed baby Tanish's forehead. And they smiled at each other.

*8 years later*

"Tanish! Tanisha! Come here babies!" Rimisha called her kids to her. She had just come back from office.

"Mumma!" The eight year old boy and the little four year old girl ran into her arms as she hugged them.

"Here, This is for you two." She smiled and handed over two bars of Dairy Milk to them.

"Don't spoil them." Adish said loosening his tie a bit as he closed the door behind him. He also had came back from office.

"Daddy!" The kids hugged him too and pulled their palms in front of him. Adish chuckled and placed two coins in each of their hands. They ran inside and kept in their piggy banks.

"What are you doing then?"Rimi chuckled crossing her arms in front of her.

"Loving them!" Adish winked and held her by the waist.

"Bhaiya! No!" Tanisha cried from inside.

"Sis, Shhh!" Tanish said. Rimi and Adish went to see the matter.

The kids were busy at their own childish things.

"Come here!" Adish and Rimi said together and the kids ran to them. They hugged the kids and kissed their foreheads.

"Mumma. When will Urmi have her bro or sister? Are Deep uncle and Sayoni aunt bringing the baby from the hospital?" Tanisha asked innocently.

"Yes Daddy, when will they come?" Tanish asked.

Adish and Rimi smiled at their innocence.

"Soon." They quipped and hugged each other again. 

A story that starts has to one day come to an end. But stories of life just don't end. The narrator just stops narrating them at a point of time. That's why stories have no end and no beginning.

Appreciation and love and conveying that love in any way you can is one way to make the person realize how special they are, because when things as such are not expected yet received it feels special.

We were born with love, if not others love then at least our own. There was someone who has loved us throughout our lives, maybe some people showed it and some just didn't, but that love which was not shown was less than the shown one. There is a chance it was just the opposite.

Realizing these Silent yet affectionate relations in life is what makes it mesmerizing and that makes it worth relishing.

**********End************

I wouldn't say much. Because right now words fail me, right now.

Just thank you for all the love, the 8.3K eeekkssss!! That I never expected! You guys are sooo amazing!! And do look forward to my other works :P

I hope I'll not disappoint you all. :)

Its been one amazing little journey with you guys, and with this, I close this.

Loads of Love,

Thankful and so much more,

Yours,

@UnknownDee. ♥

EDITED (Nov, '15)