Chapter 9 : The Past!

Oh my goodness! 480+ views! ^_^ Thank you so much people :* Hope your expectations are meeting enough :P here goes the next chappy! 

*********

Chapter 9 : The Past! 

(Rimi's POV) 

"Adish..." I trailed off. He was looking down at his feet or maybe at the floor. 

But whatever it was he wasn't looking at me. I felt like stabbing myself then and there itself!

He'd...In all these years I'd terribly missed those words. I thought I wouldn't fall for him again but the fact remained that I'd never fallen out from it in the first place. 

He'd accepted he was wrong and that had ended it. Our last hug in my room as really. It was...I don't know how to even express it. Wrenching! That day whatever I saw also never left me. It took me months before blocking those memories away completely and now. The hell they came rushing back to me in these thoughts. 

*Flashback* 

"Deep! Have you seen Adi?" I asked my best friend Deepak grinning brightly!

I was super happy that day! I wanted to give something to Adish. Deep knew about it and so did Rishav. And they'd given me a thumbs up on the idea, yes well I always did give various kinds of things to Adish which were usually not the mushy kinds.

Usually it my Mummy AKA HIS Mima who used me to give her gifts o him but this time it was different. Today it was a Ring. A Boy ring! I know, I know that usually it's the boys who gave this kind of gifts but today I felt like doing something different!

Last month he'd gifted me a, well a butterfly shaped stoned pendant chain which I thought was beautiful and thus comes my turn. 

Hey! Also we are just second year students, and we belong to utterly normal higher middle class families. There wasn't much of pocket money with us, so these things are all imitation jewelry stuff we are talking about. We wanted to be super rich which we weren't yet. But we loved all the gifts.

"Adi This, Adi That! Sometimes only fights and something this Avatar! UFF ! Look at us too, And tor aar kota phases Rimi? (You have how many phases Rimi?)" Deep teased me. This guy was another one of those who knew me inside out.

"Deep!" I banged him with a book on the shoulder. 

"What?" He eyed me then continued. "Oi, Sunn,  That MMS?" He asked with a cease of worry on his face.  I pinched his nose instantly as he saw that face.

"Deep! Really, Adish in a make out session other than me? Wah! Like that can happen!" I rolled my eyes, "I deleted that Fake MMS and I and you were the only people it was sent to and yeah Adish too. I wont believe anything like that until I see it with my own eyes! By the way, you already know that I am an editing person myself, it was an edit. The skin tones don't match. Adish's one is different. The face and neck-shoulders don't complement each other." I winked at him after talking for few minutes non-stop. He laughed, after that I went past the boy's hostel.

There was a small study room just beside the library which was rarely used by many. 

I peeped there, hoping to find Adish. In there was Sayoni, well she's not a slut kind of a girl you know. I know her a bit. She had a real bad past and she recently went through a break up. I saw her kissing someone with kind of imitate passion, the boy; well I couldn't see his face properly. I didn't want to barge so I turned around. 

"Hey!" I heard the boy yelp with a different kind of a tone, couldn't understand what the tone was like, But my breath choked there as I looked back at them.

They were standing together, Adish and Sayoni, looking totally lost. Sayoni grabbing her head in her palms and Adish bewildered. Well yes, the MMS was also their's, but I knew it was fake. I turned away! Adish murmured something which I couldn't defiantly hear. Something like a curse, or slang, I didn't even bother. I ran off and drove home straight from there while he was busy just following me. 

Making me listen to what he wanted to say. But this time, I'd seen it with my own eyes. In front of me!

*Flashback Ends*

But this time, I had to do something! Answer him or walk off. Or just something! Or just wait for him to do the next!

******

"Adi, Look Up." Rimi murmured.

Adish didnt, he knew he had been guilty and it was the truth. Although it was a mistake. Which turned out to be a horrible one. He was still locked up somewhere in the past, while Rimi had moved on a bit forward from where he was standing. 

"Adish!" Rimi snapped at him. He broke from the trance of the 'I Love You' that had escaped his mouth and looked up in bewilderment. The worry ceased into his face was plainly visible. 

"Rimi, let's just go and sleep.We both are tired and I..,Well I just said it in a moment." Adish answered and walked into the bed room. 

Rimi just stood there not moving for some time. She wanted to cry, because she hadnt thought a response as such. But she wouldn't!

She went into the washroom and changed into the night dress. Adish had already slumped on the bed with the clothes they'd been wearing all day long. 

Rimi slipped beside him and gave him an irritated look. He moved sideways to show his back towards her, and moved away to the other corner of the bed. 

"Adi! It's time to stop living in the past and move on into present!" Rimi said clenching her teeth due to the annoyance. She so badly wanted to move on into their present.

There were pictures of the cosmic beauties still pasted above. Which twinkled in the night sky, those were made of something which shined brighter with low light, or darkness, ah yes - Fluorescent! 

He lips curled up. 

Adish looked at her with big round eyes, "Are you like...Kidding?" Adish murmured sitting up.

"Never. Correcting my mistakes and giving you another chance to prove yourself." Rimi said closing her eyes. There was a grin on his face.

He then bit his lips nervously and was almost slumping when Rimi snapped him again. 

"ADI, Clothes are in the cupboard!"

He quickly got up, took out the clothes and went to the washroom to get changed.
Later he came up on the bed and rested his hand a bit protectively around Rimi's waist, something that he had been craving to do since a long time, and she didn't budge his hands off. 

******* 

Thanks for reading! 

EDITED (NOV, '15)