Chapter 14 : Our Happy Time

A/N: Ahh! Hey people..!! 

So, I'm like so so sorry for the late update, that too, when just a little is left. But you know, exams and write-ups are a very deadly combination, which practically no parents like :P 

Apart from that, I hope you guys are enjoying the story much! :) Its around 800 views huh? Cool. 

Thanks for the love, and read on please ♥ 

**************

Chapter 14 : Our Happy Time 

(Deep's POV)

Nobody had the slightest bit of idea about the amount of happiness that blew inside of me. 8 years it took to bring everything back into place. A whole of eight years! That's a long time to think about it.

How did Adish and Rimi even possibly stay away from each other for so long? I can't stay away from Sayoni even for a day from now on.

The sight of Rimi going and hugging Adish quipping a sorry was even more special than me finally proposing Sayoni and her accepting it. Yes I really mean it.

"Sshh!" I hissed to my lady. 

"What?" She whispered back smiling. 

"It's time to leave them alone." I winked. 

"Yeah, finally something has come." She murmured back, smiling. I loved seeing her smile. 

"What are you two whispering about?" Adish mock teased us. 

"Aahh, We got to leave, anyway look its past midnight!" I said, grinning.

"Go spend some midnight time." Rimi whispered. I chuckled, while Sayoni, I saw her blush real hard yet looking up this time.

"Yeah, you guys should too." I winked and grabbed Sayoni's hands, intertwined them with mine and went and sat in our car. It was already our and not mine's alone.

"Do you think they'll spend a good time now?" She asked me in a small yet hopeful voice. 

"Sayo, nothing is out of place now. Today they are going to have the most wonderful night." I said and kissed her cheeks lightly, she smiled blushing yet again.

Her innocence in every action was really visible. Her happiness was dependent on small factors and so did the sadness. We drove away and as per what I knew, Rimi and Adish would've been having a super lovey-dovey time.

(Rimi's POV)

I moved into out room and finally got changed into my night pair of pajamas and an over sized T-shirt. So much had happened in the last few hours. But finally I was relieved that I was proved wrong. Adish had never cheated me.

A tear drop threatened to flow down but I'd cried that day so much that I hadn't cried that in the past two years.

His hands came and curled up my waist. After a long time, I hadn't resisted any of those actions.

"Again crying?" He whispered near my ears. I nodded a no.

"Quota complete for today." I mumbled back. He placed a kiss near my nape. It sent down shivers down my spine.

"Sorry." I said in a heavy lumpy voice. 

"For what?" He asked me turning towards him. I looked up at him, my eyes moist.

"I hurt you, for all these years, no. Tai jonno. (that's why)" I said and kissed his cheeks.

He placed a kiss on my forehead, "Living in the present is what you said, so I'll be following that, bujhli tui. (you understand.) He said n smiled at me.