A/N: Thank You!

O.M.G. *stares with wide eyes at the screen*

Yes, that was the reaction I had on my face, when I saw, almost..I repeat, almost 10K views blinking on my screen.

Are you guys serious!? O.o When I ended this story, a few months back, it had like what? Not even 2K views, and now I just stare at the screen with awe in my eyes. *_*

Although, this story needs some immense editing to be done, but I can't thank you guys enough for reading it! ^_^ THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Be generous, and comment at the parts you liked, or didn't like as well, say out what you didn't like.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm still freaking! ^_^
Do..please DO check out my other works, I can hope so much for you guys to like them as well! I have some of my stories for Wattys2015 as well, so let's see what happens! ^_^ I'm so excited for the results.

Anyway, I thank you guys again! *kisses* *Hugs* *love* *Happy tears*

It means a huuuuuuggeeeeeeeeee loads to me. THANK YOUUUUUUU!

Love,
UnknownDee ♥

EDIT : (Nov, 2015)

What have you guys done? :O 24K views, story in rankings, and what not? To say I'm happy is just like saying the T of Thank You! Man, I don't know, and I don't have words to convey ♥

Actually, what I wanted to say was, I have edited the story as much I could, and whatever mistakes that were caught in my eye. If you see any other mistake, please just point it out and comment so that I can re-edit it. I love you all! 

Edit : (Feb, 2016) 

46.1K views for a story which I had written when I was not even a 14 year old. Pretty naive actually. I won't write much this time over, but to everyone who read this, I hope You VOTED because that would mean a HUGE lot to me. 

PLEASE do check out my other stories. I'm currently just editing them, and would continue with the others also, as soon as I get time. Love you all!