Chapter 15 : One Promise.

So, since this is the last part of the story, I will not say much, and just thank all my lovely readers for having supporting me, and reading this story of mine, the first ever in my Wattpad entry.. :D And it's been a wonderful journey. 

Thanks for tagging along @SpacesNDistances. :D I'm glad to have got you as a reader, thanks for all the comments. 

***

Chapter 15 : One Promise. 

"So where are you both planning the wedding?" Rimi asked almost jumping in excitement. All of them were sitting at her parent's house. They had decided that be to the venue from the girl's side because Durgapur was too far off.

"Hm, At our house." Deep laugh. She scowled at him.

"On a serious note Deep." Adish chuckled.

"I thought of somewhere like Taj Bengal or ITC Sonar maybe." Sayoni joined in the laughter, stating the names of the famous 5 star and 7 star hotels there.  

"Keep dreaming." Rishav and Shreya sang in unison.

Their parents laughed at the kids. All of them where grownups ready to start their own families but they behaved like kids planning their birthday party rather than any engagement party.

After a lot of consulting and commenting, the 'Blue Raven's Palace' was selected as the venue.

"I was seriously hoping of Taj." Sayoni faked sadness.

"No, Better get engaged in the Alipore Zoo, it's just opposite it right. You both even suit there." Adish mocked at them.

Everyone burst out into laughter. That day became a night stay. Next day all were in the hurry to get ready for their offices.

"Rimi, Why are you like so disorganized as soon as you step into your house!" Adish grumbled in annoyance. He was basically busy buttoning his sleeve buttons and Rimi was doing her hair.

"Because I know Mummy is here to take care of everything." She poked her tongue at him and did the finishing touch.

"Don't you dare make my Mima work too much." He spoke in her ears as her came and caged her waist in his arms. He planted a soft kiss on her cheeks.

"So can I make you work?" She winked returning back the kiss.

"As much as you want." He answered seductively.

"THEN! I'm not letting you sleep tonight Adi, just wait and see."  She winked at him. Smirking, both went to their offices.

The night was no doubt a passionate one. They kissed each other until their lips were red and swollen. She woke up curled up on his chest on their huge bed in the apartment. The alarm had waked her up.

"Adii! Wake up na..." Rimi cringed ruffling and playing with Adish's hair.

"What?" He opened his eyes just a bit, making an innocent puppy face.

"Engagement preps plus office!" She quoted with signs using her hands. And kissing him once more got out the bed, to freshen up.

The next few weeks, they were busy doing many thing. Morning at office, evening doing the engagement stuff and helping their family and friends. And at night spending it in each other passionate smooches and perfect arms. Life just couldn't be any better than it already was.

The weekends were spent in shopping for both the engagement and the wedding simultaneously!

The engagement preparations were lavish! As grand as anyone could hope it could've been. Adish and Rimi had insisted that they wanted to not only help in everything just like that, they wanted a financial share and planning as well. That wasn't needed but being friends, Deep and Sayoni just couldn't deny!