BFF's

ship: My one and only unit ft Jayla

Jay and sunghoon came home first after finishing practice for their part in 2021 new year's eve live. Both of them were beyond exhausted especially Jay as he had went to the company first directly from school to practice playing the piano and the following dance steps before sunghoon joins him. Those steps were changed and altered the most amongst their whole performance for the live.
Both felt exhaustion and pain in their whole body as they collapsed on top of their couch.
after lots of bickering and debated, it was decided sunghoon would shower first as Jay sulked on the couch.

YOU thought they came to a conclusion just by talking r i g h t?

Well, my dear reader
You can't be more WRONG. Firstly they couldn't let off a chance to tease each other which was 70% of their earlier conversation.
BFF's for a reason....
Seondly they were able to come to this conclusion with help of Bighit's Golden Method, guaranteed to work in all conditions and situations to produce a fair result- Stone, Papers, Scissors....
they are fast learners, trust me

Sunghoon won hence he proceeded to shower first. Jay grumbled and accepted his defeat, as there was no other option and he was tired to say the least. This is when our dear prince sunghoon pulled of a last straw as he started moving extra slowly- whistling, moving to the room taking his own sweet time.

"If. You. Aren't. inside. Bathroom. Within. Next 2 minutes...."
"then..then what ?", he retorted playfully.
"thennn.....then- Ye! No food for you tonight." Sunghoon stared at me wide eyed. I took my time before continuing- "so sad", I said mockingly. "I was going to order Steak—".

Sunghoon rushed past me as fast as he could to get to the washroom as if he was being chased by a ghost as soon as I uttered STEAK as I let my laughter resonate throughout the room.
Like Seriously,

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THIS MAN's LOVE FOR STEAK

In this rush he forgot to take his towel which now lay long forgotten, abandoned and cold on the side table and was discovered by the only other person in the dorm- Jay obliviously.

"Sunghoon-ah"
"ARE YOU SURE YOU AREN'T MISSING ANYTHING????"

I heard a mumbled voice and came near bathroom to hear him mumble "I am sure I didn't..." and it trailed off, again before he yelled suddenly startling me, "WAIT"......he then said his favorite word as a plan formed in his mischievous head- "JAY-aH"
"Can you please pass me my towel"....
"I promise I will also clean the kitchen on your behalf...please", he said in the tone he knew Jay won't be able resist.
"Are. You. Trying to get me to do the dishes "

Ooops. And my first plan failed.
"Mr. Park Sunghoon- you need to step up your game."

DON'T WORRY. I have another one.

"NO! NO!
I will do ............. both, but please help me...
please
You know I really love you..."

He cut me off before I could speak something even more embarrassing by yelling "YAH!!!!"

Success. I did a tiny victory dance in my head as I knew I had hit the nail on the head. I knew he would be holding out his hand for me to take it soo, very soon.
But my dear Jay didn't knew that I have already used the spare time while he was busy teasing me.
HAHAHAHA...
I wrapped the towel around myself and peeked out of the door silently. To my amusement, I found Jay humming and silently dancing to Dynamite as it blasted from the speakers nearby as he was bringing my towel which was now neatly folded. That's SO Jay. He was looking away from the door, which gave me a perfect opportunity to execute my second plan. I smirked evilly before I .....

Jay was humming and dancing to the lyrics and beats of the dynamite before he felt himself being pulled by his hand (the one holding the towel of his dear old friend ). Before he could collect himself, he found himself coming out soaked with water dripping from his nth time dyed hair.

Well, he realized that his sneaky friend had pulled him inside and pushed him in the bath tub. After pushing his hair back, he found himself face to face with one and only PARK SUNGHOON who was trying not to fall down as he was laughing so hard with Jake, now clothed along with other members who were standing by the door.

When did they come in?????he wondered but didn't allow himself to dwell on that thought for too long as he swiftly pulled out the hand shower, switching it on facing his unit mate, making him soaked again.
That's what you get for messing with me...

He then profusely apologized to jake who got wet accidentally as he was standing too close to sunghoon and sunghoon had pushed him forward to take refuge behind him the moment water droplets first hit him. His torso was completely soaked now.
other members shrieked at Jay's retort and swiftly closed the door to prevent themselves from becoming the next victim like our poor poor Jayla. A tiny part of them wanted to keep the water and the 02's inside.

.

Sunghoon was the first to come out, hairs still wet, with a satisfied smile on his face before he started playing along with sunki.
Jay followed him, nearly 15 minutes after, while rubbing a towel on his head, walking to the makeup room to apply lotion(?) on his skin. He was now in fresh, cleaned and dried clothes.
Jake came out of the room along with a bucket to see Jay drying sunghoon's hair with a hair dryer (actual 02's maknae). As soon as Jay nodded at Jake, the later handed the bucket to sunghoon who was looking wide eyed and confused.

He was cut off before he could ask by 2J- "YOUR PUNISHMENT". He pouted but before he could say anything he was pulled by Sunoo as Jake replaced his seat to get his hair dried as he spoke- "this is because YOU HAVE COMMITTED THE UNFORGIVABLE CRIME OF KEEPING OUR CHEF BUSY. NOW.DO.THE.WORK."

Sunghoon sulked before walking on with the bucket to do the laundry as others laughed. After the hair drying session- 2J proceeded to the kitchen to set up the dinner.

.

Managers smiled and wiped their fake tears as they looked over at the boys having fun especially when they were so nervous, so tired just a while ago. They were happy ENHA could have at least few moments where they could act like their own age especially when they cannot do this public because of their jobs.
It made them happy to see the boys happy and content.

.....X......X......X....

How was this?
I hope you all liked this...
Anyways ARE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR ENHYPEN'S FIRST COMEBACK !!!!