cooking in enhypen and hi

Before you read: a huge thanks to @enhypenandtreasure for requesting this. and also for making up my day yesterday. also a huge thanks to @Darkskinned_Cutie for improving my current day... (please see end notes, especially you two...)

{I added a bit to the episode and took inspiration and dialogues from behind the scenes. Hope you don't mind and just so you know, its not proof read...}

Today enhypen was scheduled to have a Stay-At-Home activity. It was divided basically in five parts- deciding who will cook, cooking time, cleaning, warm up game and last was friendship D.I.Y.

But enha's day is never complete without teasing Jay at least once. At this point I think niki needs to tease Jay at least once a day to be able to sleep peacefully and Sunghoon and Jungwon need it for perfect digestion.

So the moment staff announced that they would have a game to decide their chefs for the day, they began their daily ritual of teasing Jay.

"Jay is a good cook so he can..", sunghoon started and waited for someone to join him. Thankfully Jungwon decided to join him- "Should we just pick two more people then?"

Heeseung thought it would fun to join as well- "You can't run the kitchen without the chef". An angry Jay is a cutie so he added- "the chef shouldn't leave the kitchen". If one sees the side they can see a very frustrated and helpless Jay who is seconds away from either giving up or just cooking his members or should I say his boyfriends Sunghoon and Heeseung. He can't even hurt a hair on Jungwon or niki so they are exempted thanks to their cute faces.

Before they could continue Jay got one opening to end this discussion- "I need times like this..."he could see the guilty but happy face of jake and just a very happy and content Jungwon.

Did I spoil him too much? He wondered as the game begun...

.

A lot of discussion happened as the game proceeded. The time Jay was the only one with false, he actually thought he almost lost and started playing the game using his instincts.

.

Finally when Jake, Niki and Sunoo went to the kitchen with the menu in mind Jay sat down next to Jungwon on the other sofa. Nervousness of the rest especially Jay could be felt in the air.

Our mood maker had to break the ice yet again, but his boyfriend, best friend and original kid could guess what he was about to say..

"They are kind of....
I am sorry...I can't trust them..."

Actually it's something anyone can guess. The person in charge of kitchen would be worried if 3 people who have no idea how to cook and where the materials are kept, what materials are required are sent to the kitchen to cook. He even voiced out his worries- "I have a bad feeling. Imagine the bacon getting burnt and the pancake batter...". He shuddered at imaging the state of his beloved kitchen and the mess being made in there. He wasn't even sure if food would be made? And if they were able to make it, what are the chances of it being edible.
"Jake will take care of it right???"he wondered who he was trying to convince this.

In these worries he immediately got up and proceeded in the direction of the kitchen and ended up missing the pitiful looks being thrown at his boyfriend and bff.

Jungwon knew this is not the right time to tease. Both of his hyungs were trying hard to be in the same team as Jay. But it looks like luck was in their favor but not his innocent hyung.

Heeseung didn't care whether he won or lose today because all he wanted to do was spend time with his beloved boyfriend a bit in front of camera to raise the number of heejay enthusiasts. But the moment sunoo and niki's names were announced he knew his plan went down the drain leaving no drop.