Mother's Day Special

this isn't as detailed like my usual ones. Sorry if I made it anymore detailed I would have cried. Show them love equally you dimwits. ENHYPEN is SEVEN. And as engene you should love all seven.

a huge thanks to my soulmate enhypenandtreasure, without whose encouragement and suggestion this chapter wouldn't have been made.

...X...

"hyung...Jay hyung...JAY HYUNG"

"Huh!"

"Are you ok?"

"Ye-yes I am. Umm what's wrong?"

"Just wanted to know of you want to eat ramen? Jake hyung is making..."

"Sorry jungwon-ah, I am not hungry. Can you tell the others that I am going to the company for individual practice."

"hyung.."

"I will be back later." Jay spoke as he shut the main door behind him.

...x...

"Jungwon what's wrong?", heeseung asked before pushing his face into the bowl to eat his favorite ramen.

"Nothing is wrong with me, its Jay hyung..."

Heeseung immediately stood up at that clearly alarmed and panicked, "What happened to him? Did he get injured?"

"No it's not that, it's just that Jay isn't our Jay anymore...", Sunghoon spoke almost on verge of tears, his voice giving him away.

"He is more distanced to us. He no longer speaks or shouts, his enthusiasm gone..." Niki spoke very sadly as he back hugged Sunoo.

"he is also day-dreaming a lot. Like right now, when I was talking to him, it seemed like he was present physically but mentally he is somewhere else. I know he thinks a lot, but this is the first time he was so lost he didn't even realize we were talking to him..." jungwon said as a very uncomfortable silence loomed over the table.

"whenever I go to him for attention he just changes the topic and uses the same excuse of 'individual practice'..." Sunoo said as jungwon vigorously nodded.

"did any of you notice one thing? His eyes...." Jake started

"they were swollen and red..." and Niki continued.

"I am sure I saw tears in his eyes while he was looking at his phone yesterday." Sunghoon completed.

"Bring your phones everyone. Now!" Heeseung's voice boomed, worry and anxiety clearly lacing his voice.

"Jungwon check if there is something negative about him on the Korean news. Niki do the same for the Japanese ones. Jake and Sunoo check out comments on Jay on our comeback contents. Sunghoon come here and we shall check the twitter."

"All contents hyung?"

"Jay is mentioning individual practice a lot right? So not all only the performances related ones and the mv."

...x...

"there is nothing on the news, pa."

"neither in Korea nor in japan?"

Both the youngest nodded before they divided themselves, Jungwon checking out twitter while niki joins the other two.

"I think we found something pa...", Sunoo spoke hesitantly

"Many bluejays are expressing their disappointment at the line distribution and giving ma only repeated stuff..."

"I found this tw. They also feel like company is pushing ma down after his popularity exploded in debut era."