The Masquerade- 2

Okay so this is a small second part of "The Masquerade".

Honestly I was so surprised when next to no one realized the huge plot hole I had intentionally left in that one {maybe because I leave plot holes a load of time....???} but then this user came in and hence this chapter is dedicated to @kimvinnie-eyo
Soory I forgot to add when I copied from Microsoft to hear...

Like I had told them earlier, the masquerade was like a teaser, for which I wanted to know your responses....I had wanted to create a small drama, love and emotional book and I think this the best time to drop it......

So I have one poll for you after the teaser, please reply....

....x.....

"Hello everyone. I the king of Ice kingdom feel honored to have you all here for this mask ball. I request everyone to not remove their masks till the dinner announcement which would be held 2 hours after the ball begins. I also request everyone to not reveal their identities to anyone if asked other than the royal guards.
SO let the fun BEGIN!!!"

Heeseung could hear his uncle voice and the room irrupted in cheers, but his eyes were looking for someone.

He didn't realize before he was separated from Sunghoon and a girl was right in front of him staring at him.

"ummmm is something ma'am?"

The girl giggled and tried to act cutely as if suggesting something. When Heeseung didn't respond he finally said a bit annoyed, "I know you are looking for someone. Have a dance with me and while twirling around, try and figure out that person. How does that sound???"

Heeseung thought about the offer for a moment and robotically extended his hand. They danced around for a while but his eyes could not find the desired person. When the song ended, they bowed at each other and Heeseung ushered outside in the gardens.

He was confused.

Did jay not come despite the hand written proposal of his cousin?
No he must have come; he was the other closest friend of hoon.

Then he couldn't identify his crush of ages.....????
This thought shook his inside that he didn't realize he is walking straight into someone.

"ahhhhh!"

Heeseung looked ahead at the source of voice and saw a blue masked person, who he walked straight into. He wanted to hit himself.

"I am so sorry." He bowed and apologized.

He heard a know laughter for the person and straightened again. "its alright sir, but a penny for your thoughts???"

"..."

"well you bumped into me and it is clear you were thinking very deeply about something...it's alright if you don't want to say buddy {😭😭😭} "

Heeseung knew who it was by now. Only one man could be sooooo forgiving. His laughter is one of a kind, and he wants to listen more.

"ummm it is actually not a problem. I was trying to find someone, but.."

"it's difficult right?"

'yes..haha"

"I know I have been trying myself. I came outside only to recharge myself, but I met you..."

Is he also finding me??? Nope I am sure he wants to meet his friends- hoon and jake, and self proclaimed son- niki, I wouldn't even be in the counting.

{I am not spoiling anymore of their conversation😏 😏 ....hehehe...😜😜😜}

Jay let out a tiny gasp as he saw the man standing right in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes. He is here. Oh no!!!

But before he could escape, heeseung already wrapped his hand around Jay's before pulling him into a kiss. Jay wanted to push him away, and run, cause he lost all the courage he had gathered while coming from his kingdom to here, but in front of heeseung's master move, he was nothing.

He felt himself losing in the awesome kiss as he closed his eyes and decided to embrace the feeling.

...x.....x....

I should pat myself on the back, I actually managed to make it short...

Anyways first- the poll {will last only till Friday, ends the moment I have updated the parents book}

I had very stupidly forgotten Jungwon in the first part because of no important part.

Do you want Jungwon to be heejay's son???

Yes or no....

...

And the second thing is, I remember the opinions I had taken for 2k special chapters which never came, so sorry about that, this progress I didn't expect it { I am very thankful for it...}

So as of now 6 people had voted- 3 for each. So I have decided I will post oneshots for both the ships, okay????

So bye for now.....

Take care and thank you....