meeting my Slytherin seniors

a hogwarts au
hehe, i always wanted to do one since Heeseung said that he would choose the same house as Jay (their hogwarts house)

so Jay had chosen slytherin, and now heeseung too in slytherin 🤩😁
the rest were if i remember correctly were Jay (and heeseung), Niki, sunoo were slytherin
then sunghoon and jungwon in hufflepuff
jake is gryffindor
{all the above mentioned choices are from members themselves, NOT my person choice okay?}

lets start

...

HeeJay were the star couple from slytherin house in hogwarts was the first peice of gossip Niki understood after he sat in his house. he found almost everyone looking (s t a r i n g) at them. he himself was shocked that the strict looking, give_me_no_nonsense vibe person was smiling like a fool as he hugged his boyfriend.

he was at loss of words when the person sitting beside him (a senior as he didn't go to the sorting hat) suddenly waved at them causing all the attention of both the males to fall on them. niki was embarrassed. as he was staring at them lost in his own thought and looked straight into their eyes as they turned their attention over. 

"Sunoo! how are you? enjoyed the vacations?" so thats his name- Sunoo.

"Yes hyung" niki thought Sunoo was a puppy given how he was nodding his head. 

the moment an awkward silence grew, sunoo decided to introduce Niki, "hyung this is a new addition to our house, he is NiKi"

suddenly he felt his heart warming when he saw the warm smile the shorter one gave him, "Hello Niki, i am Jongseong. you can just call me Jay or hyung like sunoo" he said as he patted niki's shoulder causing Heeseung to swiftly wrap his arms around Jay's waist and pull him back.

"I am Heeseung" he said as he nodded his head curtly before picking Jay to bring them back to their seats.

"Did i do something wrong??" Niki asked Sunoo who wanted to laugh at the poor boy's face. It appeared as if Niki would start crying.

"Dont mind heeseung hyung. he is always like that. you know a lot of students here are way more interested in his boyfriend, i.e., Jay hyung than their own studies. and Jay hyung is one of the nicest people in the whole school, he is brave, loyal and bold like a gryffindor, as intelligent as a ravenclaw, as pure as a hufflepuff and lastly a pure Slytherin- like ambitious, resourceful, proud and determined.
you know it is said that the sorting hat took nearly 10 minutes to sort him, which is like one of the highest time taken by it. and because he is soo good legend says someone took advantage of him once in first year and it was Heeseung hyung who went to save his junior as even back than everyone was scared of him. you should know this- the bond inside Slytherin house is actually the best in hogwarts, we are always there for each other.
you know it is said that it was then they fell for each other and have been dating for a very very long time- exactly how much no one knows...." niki was shocked at how much this senior of his could speak non-stop.

he was shocked when his shoulder was patted. "Ah! huh yes hyung??"

"there is Heeseung hyung. go to him"

"Why??!!" niki wanted to cry.

"haha poor niki, who else is supposed to take you to your dorms" Sunoo said while laughing as he pushed Niki in the direction. he gulped heavily when he joined the line feeling Heeseung's stare on him.

He knew it was wrong to eavesdrop but he convinced himself that it wasnt eavesdrop as they were talking in public. it sure help him understand why Heeseung was so cautious and aloof about his boyfriend.

"hey it's this, prefect heeseung. he is the bf of senior Jay."
"him???"
"exactly, what did Jay saw in him?"
"do you think i have a chance with him. he is very gullible anyways"
"personally i am confused on whom should i approach, this one looks good too" other voice said, probably a senior cause of height
"you all are fools. they are drowning in each others love. so many both girls and boys have tried, but the only result is they end up in the hospital wing. at this point even professors have stopped giving heeseung detention because he is always right." other huffed

it was at this point Niki decided it was enough. he didn't realize what he did till he was standing in front of Heeseung.

When Heeseung raised a brow at him, he decided to speak up, he first bowed shocking Heeseung before speaking, "I am sorry....hyunggg??? i-i didnt mean to...i really didnt mean to stare at you and Jay hyung earlier. i -i..."

"calm down child" heeseung said as he patted niki's forehead affectionately.
"i should apologize, its just that because of your height i thought you were a senior. you actually look a bit similar to the one who bullied our Sunoo last year. i was confused, thats all."

seeing Niki's wide eyes heesueng said- "there are a lot of stereotypes about our house, hence may use them as a excuse to bully and side line us. hence be a bit aware around other houses. they can be a really mean to us without any excuse." Niki nodded his head and immediately looked back to find those seniors and classmates and it was confirmed. the ones talking bad about them were all of other houses cause Slytherin looked up to Heeseung and wanted to be like them.

"what did you do?" Jay asked deadpanned with a fork pointing at heeseung.
seeing the confused pikachu face of heeseung he said, "dont act all innocent Mr. lee Heeseung, why was my son bowing?" 

"sunoo was not bowing nor was jungwon"
"I mean him" jay said as he put his arms around niki's shoulder.
"he is my latest son"

niki couldn't help but hug Jay back at that statement. he liked that.

"alright alright, i apologize. there was a confusion which is all solved now.
sunoo go back to our dorm with Jay, i have to escort first years first, go"

"okay hyung, i will wait for you in the common room" jay said as he lightly pecked heeseung's lips before pulling Sunoo along.

"FIRST YEARS
LINE UP, I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR DORMS"

niki proudly stood first near heeseung as he thought, 'it wont be that bad, to be away from my parents, i have another set here...
but who is jungwon??" he wondered as he walked beside Heeseung who was barking orders.

...X..

phew😅
its over

how was this???

how was this???
did you like hogwarts x enhypen au
do you want more?? 🤔