The Movie Day

requested by:  kimvinnie-eyo

i am sorry for taking so long dear...i was trying to adjust to school timings and all as my number of classes were increased....
and i am also embarrassed that this is short. i got injured last night so typing on laptop was a mess today, please excuse me...i will try and make another jakehoon for you after i have done other requests...

....

It was the break time for enhypen. They had successfully completed their promotions for Border: Carnival with having 3 music show wins and charting on billboards.

They were all in their dorm, the couples already sure of their plans- "a movie day". The movie chosen today was their all favorite movie series marvel. Yes they have watched it a thousand times but shhhhh.

They were already settled at this point. Jakehoon duo settled on the left sofa, heejaywon trio on the right sofa and Sunki duo were on the floor in front of the TV.

Sunghoon couldn't resist smiling at Sunki who were bickering. He settled on the sofa with a huge popcorn pack in his hand as he leaned into Jake.

"Nishimura Riki, give me my popcorn back." Everyone laughed as Sunoo leapt onto his younger boyfriend while taking little popcorn from his packet and eating. Jay had given them 2 separate cause he knew if they were eating from one, they would never be able to watch the movie.

"okay guys calm down, we need to start our movie." Jake told them trying to distract them so the rest could rest.
{this sentence is too funny}

When finally Sunki settled down with Sunoo having given up on his playful bf they started the movie.

{I haven't seen the movie, I want to see it so bad :(  so now the focus is going to be on Jakehoon mostly}

Jake slowly leaned into his bf, returning the affection and need of a good cuddle session. Due to rapid promotions and almost no rest period in between, all the couples actually missed this.

Sunghoon became alerted when he could not hear the small pouty whispers of Sunoo and teasing of niki he was trying to avoid so bad.
he then turned over to see the other couple cause he could no longer hear remarks of any or slight laughter from any of them.

"Jake " Sunghoon whispered to get his attention. Both of them cooed together this time, the interval of the movie forgotten.

Sunoo was fast asleep on niki's shoulder, with niki's face on top of his the pack of popcorn spilled on side instead of flowers...

Jay had two people sleeping on him, one on shoulder other on his lap.

"I am sure he fell asleep first, wanna bet?" Jake asked Sunghoon still whispering forgetting that movie is still playing...

"why would anyone bet on that. its obvious, jay can fall asleep anywhere. Anyways let take this two to the room first."

"yes-yes big brother" Jake picked up Sunoo while Sunghoon picked niki and both mutually placed them on Sunoo bed, niki immediately going to hug Sunoo instinctively as they snickered already used to this affection and clinginess.

They went outside only to discover Jungwon and Heeseung were awake.

"are you taking him inside?"

"yep. We are too tired hyung. The whole house is yours now. Remember to rest if you are too tired." Jungwon said tiredly moving to his bed with jay in his arms in bridal style with Heeseung behind.

Jake brought Sunghoon into a hug as they fall back into the sofa.

"lets continue our movie, what do you say?" {Jake or not}

"yes but let me bring more popcorn"

They both settled down with new set of popcorns few packets with each as a marathon of who finishes first, their competitive nature getting back to them.

When Jake saw Sunghoon has less left he threw few of his on Sunghoon, successfully taking the lead now. Sunghoon understood the evil play and immediately emptied hiss on Jake's head before running from couch towards the kitchen. {that's the only place they can run at }

Jake took off after him with a packet stuffed in his pocket, at the moment using still filled one.

...

Jake and Sunghoon couldn't help but laugh as they laid down again at the sofa, imagining Jay's face when he would come out and realize the mess the house is in, especially his kitchen counter...

...x....

so how was this??? i am soo sorry i couldn't write a lot...i also realized my neck is also paining :(
i will try to write more in my next updates, i am sure i will be better then....

anyways have