1K 'special' series Sunoo version

re-made urgently today because of Sunoo's interview...

Sunoo always thought what it would be like to have a person who is a friend, a classmate, a hyung and at the same time cares for him like his mother. He wished he had a person like that in his life. When he started training he stopped paying attention to this desire of his heart as he focused on debuting himself.

Little did he know, he was going to get his wish fulfilled in a circumstances he least expected.

In I-Land he met Jay. Whenever he used to see hyung he could feel his warm and understanding aura around. His hyung was a perfect description of his innermost desire. He became a morning fairy like a mom and used to wake them up. He became a kitchen and cooking fairy and used to cook for all of them. He also became a message fairy and gave them massages whenever they asked for it like a mom would do. He sometimes even sacrificed his own practice / rest just to be there for his younger brothers like a great hyung. He felt like a friend whenever they had a playful batter like the fateful night in the purple room.

"hyung can you switch of the light of the dressing room?"

"it's fine. It will turn off when they turn off the other lights." His tired hyung replied.

"No it won't."
"Dressing room has a separate switch." His heeseung hyung supported him.

"No. I don't want to get off the bed."

"Please. Please just this once." Sunoo pleaded to his hyung.

Heeseung like the dad he is stepped in to save Jay.
"Sunoo-ya, why are you making hyung do it? GO turn it off."

Sunoo could hear the happy laughter of Jay as he spoke, "Why are you like that?"

"Please Jay hyung....please."

"this is not even about age Sunoo. If you want it off, go do it yourself." Heeseung spoke. "Anyways why are you making Jay do it?"

Before Jay could support Sunoo refuted back, "Because he is the closet."

Now feeling himself lose Jay spoke up quickly, "What kind of logic is that?"

Now heeseung had no choice but to shift sides. "Well you got a point. Go and turn it of Jay." He ordered at once.

You could hear the happy laughter of Sunoo as Jay groaned loudly.

"Just let me sleep. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE."

He knew Jay understood if he didn't turn it off they both will nag him so he surrendered.

"FINE. I will turn it off myself." He spoke before getting up.

Sunoo couldn't help himself as he spoke loudly and happily "Thank you".

Since that day onwards Sunoo knew that jay is the warmest person who might look intimidating but is one of the most selfless and caring person he has met. He wished he could debut with his hyung, meeting a person like who was one of the innermost desires of the heart.

His wish came true, he realized as he looked at all the members practicing for their debut. They had just finished learning the choreography for their b-side 'let me in' and were now resting. He was currently receiving a massage from 'mom' himself.

The manager came in with their food.

"Noo, are you ok? You are too tense..."

"umm hyung, I am fine. I am just not hungry."

"Sunoo-" Before Jay could continue his stern voice, he was cut off by Sunoo standing up quickly as he spoke "I am going to the washroom hyung. Please start eating, I am not hungry" before rushing out.