1K 'special'

I have no idea what I wrote??????

this was supposed to be a heejayki before it became a heejayki feat enhypen or a enhypen oneshot heejayki centric.

personally I am not very satisfied with this one, but do tell me your thoughts. I wouldn't have done this concept even if I wanted to because I wasn't confident. but after knowing someone else also wants such a concept, this someone shares a mind with me probably, i decided to be brave about it and I re-wrote this. i wrote such earlier as well but I deleted it as well...

so this oneshot is a huge thanks to enhypenandtreasure and the engene which made the post uploaded above...
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜

...

Niki had come to Korea at a very young age. During the harsh training, there were a load of times when he cried for his mom but had no one around as he wasn't allowed to talk to other trainees. He only had Taki and his Hanbin hyung. All three of them went through it together to reach I-Land. In I-Land he met two more people- K hyung who Taki introduced him to and his Jay hyung. He remembered the time he stared at Jay so much while he was eating meal with other trainees in a restaurant that Jay even started looking around. He had to quickly look away to avoid getting caught.

He was so happy to become close to his Jay hyung. Jay was someone who guided him back to the right path, comforted him like his family member would, showed him light whenever he felt darkness and helplessness cover him. He felt special when his hyung would talk to him in Japanese even if he struggled just to help Niki out with his emotions or to clear his confusion. He loved the attention his hyung showered on him.

When it was announced that Jay was also a part of the debut team along with him, he felt relieved inside. He had a feeling that he would be alright as long as he has his Jay hyung by his side. He felt at home whenever he was practicing chamber 5 with his hyung alone. He grew very close to jay during that single time. Both of them were fast learners (no comparison) hence that didn't last long but he was satisfied as he got hear lots of Jay's innermost thoughts during this period like the mentality he and heeseung gained due to 3 years of training, etc.

Their debut was a huge success. He felt happy that after all those sacrifices and crying in I-Land he could finally see his dream come true. Then it was the holiday time..

Homesickness hits everyone but it was worst for niki as he couldn't visit his family in Japan. But before he could dwell on that thought Jay approached.
"Niki, do you want to come over to my house to spend our holidays?"
"Umm are you sure hyung....I don't want to interrupt or be a burden..."
"Yah kid, throw those thoughts out of you head. You aren't a burden to anyone got that." Jay spoke flicking niki's forehead lightly.
"So do you want to come?"
"YES!!!" niki replied instantly.

Jay hugged Niki and brought him closer to his chest. "Niki-ah, I chose you as someone I want as my younger brother hence if you ever have those thought again, dump them. You always have a right over me, a right the younger one has on the older. Got it kiddo?"

"yep hyung."

At this moment the only thing niki had in mind was how caring and cool Jay was.

Another person quite close to him was their eldest hyung- heeseung. He wasn't close to him earlier but became closer as he realized how similar they are and that heeseung is actually a child in an adult's body. Jay was half the reason he became close to heeseung. Though they didn't show off their amazing 5 year old chemistry in front of the camera, they were basically a married couple.