Does no one love me??? -_-

I almost forgot the content of the request and wrote some other story...
forgive me...

its the D-Day engenes, and I wanted to publish this before the comeback, because obviously you won't be reading this then

requested by Darkskinned_Cutie

thank you for this request... i loved writing this, though this was a challenge,I surely enjoyed. sometimes on the spot plot is better than the one planned for days...

:)

..

It's a usual day and I am left standing all alone as others got busy amongst themselves. Don't I exist as well?

WAIT­­-_- What am I thinking???? Seriously heeseung are you that dumb. Why don't you realize that Niki sticks to Jay and Jay can't spend time alone is because he is a kid and needs a mother like personality especially when he misses his home. Jungwon needs someone like Jake who can just provide a sense of comfort and ease with a look to the young leader. Sunoo and Sunghoon need each other to unwind especially when both of them don't have Jay.

None of them needs me for this. Am I just a burd--...........

Jay noticed his hyung silently standing in the middle of the room before he looked at all of them- his eyes following him. He saw his hyung briefly glance at him not even noticing his wave. He knew that look since a long time and was scared. That look only meant his hyung was doing some negative thinking and was probably comparing himself to others a g a I n by the looks of it.

Then it clicked his head as he saw a sad heeseung walk back to the practice room looking like a dejected-kicked puppy. He looked around and saw that everyone was happy in pairs of two. Sunghoon and sunoo were playfully bickering as Sunoo was helping Sunghoon clean their dishes as they even threw water at each other and their laughter and shrieks could be heard very clearly from any part of the dorm. Jungwon was sitting on Jake's lap as jake massaged his shoulders and whispering some words in young leaders ears. They both looked like they wouldn't need anyone anytime soon. Last pair was him and niki as niki was clinging on to him while he had to play as Niki wants his affection and lap.

"HYUNGGG!!!!!
WHERE IS YOUR attention...? Ugh you lost such a winning match hyung? Where were you staring anyways???"

Niki's loud voice not only broke him from his thoughts but also brought others attention to him, even Heeseung was out but this time with a bag in his hand. That's when he witnessed something he shouldn't have.

He saw Sunghoon rush over to Jay the moment niki completed his sentence. Even other 2 J flew over to him and everyone together started asking him " What happened? Are you sick??..."

Is jay alright? He never loses this game. Heck! He can win it even with his eyes closed.

...
They notice it within a second if something was wrong with Jay. They care so much and will do anything as long as cameras are off for Jay.