The Masquerade

requested by: MercuryFaye

First of all I am so sorry for taking so, long to post your request. Originally I had told you I was making a royalty in which I can use these images of hype version on which you had requested. But I edited that book too much to a point that it's story line doesn't even make sense. And in replacement the story I thought of is now based down and up versions {not exactly based on them but like I can use those images, something like that}. hence I decided to halt the other requests and post your first.
Sorry soulmate will post yours soon...

And that brings me to another important discussion- 'tell your opinion before you regret it'. Do you want me to just make another oneshots book whoch is 'Heejay as parents of enhypen'? like do you all want it to remain in this one or become a separate book itself...?

...X...

The kingdom of ice has organized a royal ball and invitations were sent to all the major kingdoms across the globe. The king had an ulterior motive. It was to find a suitable person for his son, the crown prince – Park Sunghoon. Hence it was a Masquerade ball. The prince had gained a reputation of being 'Ice' prince because of his hate for double faced people mostly nobles. Hence this was a way to ensure that no one would be able to fake their personality.

Sunghoon's best friend, the prince of the dessert- Sim Jaeyun was sitting inside the prince's room dressed a bit similarly as a concept the two loved. It wasn't even a concept, it was one way people knew how close and similar they are.

He was seeing an anxious Sunghoon pace the room

"Jaekie how am I going to chose a perfect partner??? How do you do that??? Tell me with your experience."

"my dumb friend my father hadn't organized a ball for me, especially not a mask ball. I had chosen Niki because of the training camp I-Land, our fathers had organized ages ago. I had my eyes on him since our last month there, and surprising he returned my affections."

"Didn't you have eyes on the cute prince there ?"

"WHAT!! Meeeeeee"

"off course you. I forgot his name, but I remember clearly he said to you that he was cuter than me."

....

"Ahhhh I remember, he was prince of sunshine kingdom- Kim Sunoo. Lets see if fates bring you both together this time."

Before Sunghoon could say anything, they heard a knock on the door and in came Niki and Heeseung looking dashing as always.