arnie part 2

, thank you for the suggestion! <3

y/n pov:

i was woken up from a deep sleep by the sound of my door being knocked on heavily. i swung my legs out of bed to look out of my window to see who it was, i saw gilbert with arnie.

i've been here for about a year now, and so i've become very good friends with gilbert and arnie, as well as their family, and i was there for them when momma died. i rushed downstairs and opened the door, arnie gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, so i gave him a kiss on the forehead. i gave gilbert a hug and let them both indoors. arnie ran to my living room and jumped on the sofa, making gilbert groan in annoyance.

"i'm sorry...arnie don't do that! say sorry to y/n."

"sorry y/n, can we go play?" arnie whined, giving me a small smile.

"it's okay arnie, you don't need to apologise. of course we can play!" i smiled at him, giving gilbert a look of approval, he nodded.

"hey, y/n, is it ok if i shoot off for like an hour or so? i need to go see becky," gilbert asked, i nodded and gave him a smile. he left towards his truck and took off, leaving a cloud of smoke behind him.

"gilbert really loves becky, huh? he really loves her doesn't he y/n?" arnie asked me, climbing the tree in my garden.

"he really does, it's sweet isn't it?" i chuckled, slightly envious of their relationship.

"sweet, yeah, sweet. i wanna love someone like gilbert loves becky, it's sweet, huh?" arnie rambled.

"sure is arn, i know how you feel. i wanna love someone like gilbert loves becky too," i sighed.

there was a short moment of silence, until arnie spoke up again, making me turn my head towards him.

"i love you y/n, i love you a lot," arnie smiled at me, making me blush.

"i love you too arnie"

"i'm serious y/n, i love, love, love you"

"how long for arn?" i asked out of curiousity.

"since you got here, you're so pretty y/n," arnie lied down on the tree trunk and dangled his arms down, trying to reach me.

"thank you arnie, you're very handsome," i giggled at his attempts of trying to reach me. i grabbed his hands and leaned towards him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. his cheeks became rosier than before and he squealed, making my face light up. the squeal is how i know he's happy, which makes me happy.

"do you wanna be my girlfriend, y/n?" arnie asked me, looking at the ground. i could tell he was nervous, he had nothing to be nervous for.

"of course i do!" i smiled, making him look at me, he was taller than me so i had to look up a bit. he engulfed me in a warm hug and giggled.

A/N: sorry i haven't updated in a while! i might make a book for a 'y/n x jim carroll' coz idk why but i love jim (claps for me) <3

anyway, have a good day :p