angry

i heard the rain against the window, the wind rattling against the pipes outside, the quiet rumble of thunder. the storm was getting stronger every so often, but so was leo's anger level. his raspy voice shouting down the phone at his management team made me wonder what was happening. i stood up from my bean bag and put my phone down, i started walking towards the balcony where my lover was stood; i wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my chin on his shoulder.

"not now honey, i'll come back in a sec okay? i have to deal with something right now" he said, turning around and giving my forehead a peck, i pouted and nodded. as i started walking off i felt a light slap hit my ass, i turned around and saw leo grinning at me- i rolled my eyes and smiled.
i walked to the kitchen and got myself a pot of pringles, as soon as I turned around to walk back to the living room, leo was stood right in front of me. he stole one of my pringles and laughed as soon as he saw my shocked face.

"rude" i giggled, he gripped my hips tightly and pulled me closer to him.
"shut it" he chuckled, i put the pringles down and wrapped my arms around his neck. he leaned down and gave me a kiss, but deepened it by pulling me closer (if that was possible). i pulled away, out of breath and leaned my forehead on his.
"what happened out there?" i asked
"management team being assholes, the usual" he rolled his eyes, i nodded and gave him another kiss. he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, slapping my ass.

~time skip~

"you're gonna do everything i say, got that princess?" he whispered in my ear while kissing my neck up and down. i nodded in response, quietly moaning as he left his marks.
"i can't hear you" he smirked
"yes"
"yes what?"
"yes leo"
"good girl" he muttered as he quickly pulled my shirt off, wasting no time in kissing my breasts roughly. i threw my head back in pleasure and ran my fingers through his hair, making him more aroused than before.

he picked me up, holding me up by putting his hands on my ass. he put me down on the counter and pulled my sweats down, along with my underwear.
"you're so wet, who's this for baby?" he whispered seductively
"you leo" i moaned quietly, looking into his eyes. he leaned in and gave me a sloppy kiss, reaching down and rubbing my clit (bruh i hate that word sm 💀).
"you're such a good girl" he groaned while sticking a finger in me, i let out a sigh of relief as he pumped his finger in and out, adding another finger.
"baby...baby i'm gonna cum" i moaned as I held onto the counter tightly.
"cum for me baby" he said as he lowered himself, "i wanna taste you" he winked, making me blush. he sucked on my heat, making me get closer to my orgasm. suddenly the pleasure was all too much, making me let go.

(i'm rlly sorry for this, i'm terrible at writing smuts :/)

~another time skip, this is the jUiCy shit~

leo put me down on the bed, climbing on top and resting either one of his hands next to my head. he leaned and down and kissed me, a sparkle in his eyes (wow that's cliche but mkay). i let my hand travel to his shorts, slipping my hand into his boxers. as soon as my hand touched his hard dick, he took a sharp breath inward. i wrapped my hand around his cock and started pumping up and down, feeling the pre-cum dripping down my palm.

"fuck this" leo whispered, pulling my hand out of his pants. he threw off his shirt and bottoms, both of us now completely naked. i whimpered when i saw how hard he was, almost making me feel bad for him.
he thrusted into me, not giving me any time to adjust to his length. his thrusts became quicker each time he pounded into me, making me moan loudly every time.

"that feel good baby?" he whispered, kissing my neck.
"yeah" i moaned, arching my back slightly.
"want me to go harder?" he asked, groping my boobs.
"oh my god" i moaned, "yeah, go harder"
as soon as i said that, he pulled out, then thrusted into me again, repeating every time.

"i have an idea" leo groaned, i looked up at him and nodded. he pulled out, turning me around so my ass was in the air and my boobs were grazing the mattress. i felt leo's big hand grope my ass before thrusting in again, hitting from the back (oop-). i screamed in pleasure and felt my high coming back.

"are you gonna cum baby?" he asked, rubbing my clit painfully slow.
"yes" i moaned
"yes what?"
"yes leo"
"good girl" he said as he pulled out, turning me around and leaning down to my pussy. he repeated his actions from earlier, making me cum again.

"baby?" i asked him, out of breath.
"yeah?"
"did you cum?"
"don't worry about me, bubs" he smiled, i frowned slightly and crawled down to his member. i took it in my hands and pumped up and down, receiving sighs of relief from leo. a sudden confidence came over me, so i started to bob my head up and down, sucking him off. i kitten licked from the base to the tip, but got bored after a few minutes. i started deepthroating him, i felt him start to face fuck me, so now i was gagging.

"ugh, baby...fuck, you're so good" leo moaned, gripping my hair and making it into a makeshift ponytail. he didn't force me any further, but he just kept my head down. i felt him twitch in my mouth, so i went faster.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, baby...baby i'm gonna cum" Leo's face screwed up, letting go of his orgasm. i tasted his salty taste in my mouth, swallowing it.

"was it good?" i asked, smiling slightly
"better than good" he chuckled, panting. i laid on his chest and listened to his heart beat, falling asleep almost instantly.

A/N:
sorry this is kinda rushed, i'm not good at writing smut (don't @ me pls :/)

also, THANK U SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1K READS! it makes me so happy that people enjoy this, i'm thinking of making another book about ruel, but that's a maybe thing :/
okay, i'm gonna go write more now or play gta idk .~.
luv uuuu, and thank u again <3