derek part 2

A/N: should've gone in the smut section butttt, since it's a part 2 it's going in the part 2 section.

WARNING: smut 🤪 enjoy

as soon as me and derek got home, we had a short conversation about the fight that broke out at the plum, and how amy was getting on everyone's nerves.
when the small talk had died down, i decided that i needed to have a shower since i was sweating from running all the way home with derek.

i stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower, making sure it was the right temperature. i started to wet my hair, my back turned to the door as i washed my face. i suddenly felt a pair of hands slide around my waist slowly, making me turn around to face derek.

"what a nice surprise." i rolled my eyes playfully. he chuckled at my actions and kissed my shoulder, slowly moving up towards my neck. i tilted my head backwards slightly to let him have more access. he sucked on my sweet spot, causing me to groan quietly- he pulled away and turned me around.

"you wanna finish what we started in the bar?" he asked, his sultry voice ringing in my ears. i nodded and bit my lip, wrapping my arms around his neck as he leaned in to kiss me. i kissed back, feeling his growing erection on my thigh- i moved one of my hands to his cock, pumping it up and down. he pulled away from the kiss and threw his head back slowly, groaning quietly to himself as i pumped faster. i bent down on my knees, licking from the base of his cock, to the tip. as soon as i did, i took him in my mouth and moved my head backwards, then forwards, so on and so forth. i went deeper, almost choking on his size, his hands were tangled in my hair as he pushed my head down even deeper. his groans clouded my headspace as i placed my hands on the base of his cock so i could pump whatever i couldn't fit in my mouth.

"fuck...keep going like that, baby...shit..." derek's moans we're getting louder by the second, his orgasm was getting closer too. i sucked faster, sucking in my cheeks to create more friction- as soon as i felt his dick twitch, i pulled away and held my mouth open, ready to catch his liquids.

"you feel better?" i asked, standing up.

"i'll feel much, much better when i'm inside you..." he whispered huskily, i bit my lip in response. he put his hands on the back of my thighs and lifted me against the wall, he moved a hand to guide himself to my entrance. i felt a slight pain in my stomach, but as soon as it appeared, i almost forgot about it, "look at me baby." derek's index and thumb pulled my chin up to look at him, he started to slowly thrust in and out, making me moan in pleasure already. my hands rested on his back, leaving small red marks where my nails were scratching him slightly. he picked up the pace, groaning into my neck as he left small kisses there.

"oh fuck...go faster..." i moaned loudly as he did so, my stomach tensing up as he filled me up perfectly. the water from the shower was falling between the both of us, making derek's hair flop in front of his face. i brushed it out of his way, kissing his lips as he groaned from the growing orgasm. all that could be heard in the room was the running water, our moans mixed together, and the sound of skin against skin. i felt a tight feeling in my stomach as derek's thrusts became sloppier, signalling that he was about to cum.

"you gonna cum for me?" derek groaned in my ear, i took a sharp breath.

"yeah...i'm gonna cum so hard..." and as soon as i said that, i reached my peak. my back arched, my moans being the only thing you could hear, as well as derek's.

"fuck...that was good." derek praised, pulling out of me and caressing my cheek.

A/N: sorry i haven't updated in so long! i've been working on my book for a while. anyway, thank you so much for 23k reads, it means so much to me!
have a great rest of your day, stay hydrated, eat some snacks or whatever, stay in school and don't do drugs 🤪
love u...rainey <3