overdose part 2

as soon as i saw jim on the stage, talking to everyone about his drug addiction from such a young age, i looked at him with longing eyes. i was right there beside him when he was taking the drugs, and i always tried to look after him when he had bad trips. earlier on, i saw pedro, he looked fucked up- i won't lie, he kinda scared me. his skin was pale, he was sniffing as if he had the worst cold, and he smelt of weed. i'm pretty sure he was waiting for jim to try and get him to sniff a bag or something. 

jim had finished his speech to everyone in the crowd, his green-blue satin shirt shimmering from the stage lights. i caught his eye, making a small smile appear on his face. i watched as people trailed out of the doors, hearing the quiet chatter amongst them, feeling the cold breeze nip against my face. jim jumped down from the stage and walked towards me, giving me a tight hug. i smiled into it and snuggled my face in his neck, hearing him sigh.

"i think i saw reggie earlier, ya'know," i said to jim, making him pull away from the hug. a certain glow emitted on his face.

"really?" he smiled, i nodded; i knew how much reggie meant to jim, he saved his life basically. if only he hid the key better. 

"i'm proud of you jim, i really am," i gave him a smile, watching as his eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips. 

"thanks, i couldn't have done it without you," he smiled back, i gave him a confused look. 

"what do you mean?"

"i thought of you the whole time, you kept me going," he confessed, making me chuckle at his sheepish look. 

"you're real sweet, you know that right?" i smirked, he chuckled, then moved his hands down to my waist. his eyes once again flickered between my eyes and my lips.

"should we get outta here?" he suggested, picking up his leather jacket. 

"depends where we're going," 

"tim's? or my place," he raised an eyebrow while smirking, making me laugh.

"you choose, we'll probably end up at your place anyway to be honest," 

"let's go to tim's then, i haven't had a burger in fuckin' ages," he chuckled. as soon as we stepped out of the door, jim grabbed my arm softly, making me turn around to look at him. his hands attached themselves to my waist again, "i really like you, y/n. i have since we were like 15," making me widen my eyes.

"this whole time, you asshole!" i laughed, making him laugh too. i wrapped my arms around his neck, making our faces come closer together. he leaned in towards me, feeling our lips touch, i closed my eyes and kissed him back, feeling our lips connect perfectly like a puzzle piece. i felt his tongue along the bottom of my lip, so i opened my mouth and felt as his tongue grazed mine, one of his hands slowly dropped to my ass, making me giggle into the kiss. i pulled away, slightly out of breath, then pecked jim's lips. 

"i'm hungry," jim suddenly said, making me laugh. so we walked hand in hand to tim's, and ordered a fuck ton of burgers like we used to.