jim

y/n pov:

as i sat in my classroom, i could hear the boys' side of the school spark to life once again. unfortunately, the boys and girls were segregated- boys on the right hand side of the school, and the girls on the left. it was unfortunate because most of my friends were boys, meaning i had to spend almost every class with people i hated the most (except my friend y/f/n). 

the bell had rung, signaling that we could pack up our things and go to our next classes. as i was picking up my books, my teacher yelled over the noise, "remember, girls, your homework is due next week. don't forget! have a good week!" i walked out of the classroom with y/f/n by my side, we were having a short conversation when we saw jim, mickey, pedro and neutron waiting by the stairs ahead. jim noticed me and nodded his head backwards to signal us to walk to them, which we did. almost immediately after we started talking, we all ran down the stairs, changed and then sprinted out of the doors into the streets of manhattan. 

we jumped on the back of a bus, laughing in victory as we successfully got away from the shithole of a school. we hitched the ride all the way to the ferry that went to staten island, throwing things from different food stands at the people running them. when we got onto the ferry, mickey pulled out a bottle of carbona cleaning fluid, suggesting that we should get high. we did so, sniffing the liquid through a rag, and of course, pedro being the weakling he is, puked. but he puked on a guy, so we all had to run away. 

*time skip*

the guys had won their basketball game, so we were getting something to eat at the burger place. we ordered like eight burgers each, since it took a lot of them to fill you up. 

mickey spoke up suddenly, "so jim, you gonna tell her yet? it's been a while since you said you would." 

"can we not talk about this now, man?" jim asked, obviously nervous. i laughed at his facial expression. 

"what's goin' on, jim? you like someone?" i messed with his hair, ruffling it as he chuckled. 

"he likes y-" pedro was interrupted with an elbow to the ribs from jim. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"who? what're you not tellin' me, jimbo?" i asked, purposely using the nickname he hates. he shoved pedro out of the way and stood up, motioning for me to follow him outside. we were in the car park, i was slightly nervous in a way but i knew i shouldn't be. 

"so, um...y/n, i-i uh..." jim stuttered, looking at his hands, "...i like...i like you."

my eyes widened, "really? you mean, you like me as in more than friends?"

he nodded, still looking at his hands. i put my hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look at me. 

"why didn't you tell me?" i asked curiously. 

"because...i didn't want you to hate me..." he told me truthfully. 

"jimmy, i could never hate you. never." i said quietly as the both of us began to lean towards each other, jim finally placing his hands on my lower back. we finally got the satisfaction we both were looking for as our lips touched, moving slowly and in sync as we smiled. before the kiss got too heated, we heard some shouting, unfortunately being interrupted. 

A/N: i have a few questions, should i make more smuts bc i'm not sure if i should keep doing ones like this or more smuts. i wanna balance everything out too, like smuts, regular leo imagines and character ones. oh and should i make like more modern imagines of leo, like how he is now, i feel like this book needs more diversity 🤪

anyway, thank you for the support on this book it really means a lot. MY FRIENDS READ THIS FUCKING BOOK (anyway shout out to them ily <3), my mum wants to read this bc i keep saying 'my book has like 22k read mum' and i keep telling her no so. 

<3