break up sex

i knew i wanted to break up with leo. i have for a while now. we're both too busy to carry on. don't get me wrong, it's a hard decision to make, because we were so happy together. i'll miss him, but it's for the best.

"i'm home baby!" leo's voice called from the front door. i was sat on the sofa watching tv with our dog, eating my lunch.

"hey bub" i said, shovelling the food in my mouth. he gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs for a shower. i got up and walked to the kitchen, putting my plate in the dishwasher. i sighed sadly and thought about how life would change, not being with leo.

i started walking upstairs to mine and leo's shared bedroom, closing the door behind me. i laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, not wanting to cry.
after a few minutes of waiting, leo came out of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel around his waist. he bent down and gave me a kiss, i kissed back, knowing it would be our last kiss.

"y/n, are you okay? you're quiet" he frowned, i nodded and smiled.

"i'm fine, i'm just..." i trailed

"just what?" he pondered, still frowning slightly. i thought for a bit, and then had an idea. as weird as it sounds...break up sex.

"i'm just feeling things right now, i need your help" i smiled, one of his eyebrows raised.

"oh yeah?" he smirked, slowly hovering over me. i nodded and grabbed his shoulders.

"fuck me" i whispered, he wasted no time and ripped my clothes off [not literally, poor clothes 😿 also cringing rlly bad eek]. he grabbed a condom and rolled it on, trying to be quick. he thrusted in slowly, so i could get used to his size. he started pumping in and out, rolling his hips into mine.
i couldn't hold in my moans and let them out, and so did he.

"baby.." i groaned, "baby, fuck me like it's the last time" i told him [sound familiar 😌💅], he went even faster than before, making my boobs bounce slightly [what am i doingggg 👁👄👁]. my moans were falling out of my mouth at this point. i felt a knot in my stomach and knew i was about to cum, i wrapped my legs around his torso so he could go deeper.

"oh fuck...i'm gonna cum" leo groaned, i moaned in response, "you gonna cum for me baby?" i nodded, scratching his back.
then it happened, the wave of pleasure was released for the both of us, for the last time.

he pulled out and rolled next to me, panting heavily. he looked up at the ceiling and smiled, i did the same- but i wasn't smiling.

"that was the last time" i said quietly, i saw him look at me from the corner of my eye.

"what?" he asked, obviously confused.

"that was the last time leo" i felt tears brim my eyes.

"but...baby, does that mean you're breaking up with me?" he asked, sadness lacing his voice.

"yes, i'm sorry leo, but we're too busy and we barely have time for each other. i have and always will love you, thank you for showing me what love is"

A/N:
heyyyy, so...i hate to leave it here, but basically i think i'm gonna discontinue this book. i'm writing a book of ruel, which i'll be updating on if u like ruel :)
i've kinda been switching between books, and it's pressuring yk?
so anyways, thank u guys for all the reads, it means a lot <3

~author xo