first time

i sat in the empty corridor, waiting for leo to open the door. my head snapped up when i heard the door open.

"hey babe, come in" he stepped to the side and let me walk in, closing the door behind me. i felt his lips against my neck as i barely walked through the door, shocking me a little.

"you're excited aren't you?" i chuckled lightly, he smiled against my skin. i turned around to see him properly, he had a firm grip on my hips, and pulled me in. his lips were soft against mine, moulding perfectly together like a jigsaw piece.
as soon as the passion kicked in, so did his eagerness. his hands wandered all over my body, causing quiet moans to escape my lips every so often. i pulled away from the kiss and looked at leo, his blue eyes glimmering from the sunlight.

"what's up?" he asked, a worried expression on his face, i smiled.
"nothing, nothing. just thinking again"
"about what?"
"nothing important, it doesn't matter re—"
"it does matter, tell me, what's wrong?" he cut me off, i stayed silent for a while, then let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.
"i think i'm ready"
"for wh—" he took a pause, "wait, you're ready to..."
"yeah, i'm ready"

~time skip~

"you're sure about this?" leo asked for the millionth time, i nodded and smiled.
"yes leo, you've asked a billion times already" i giggled, he smiled and grabbed the condom, rolling it on.

he slowly pushed himself in me, causing me to wince. he looked down at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"do you want me to stop?" he asked, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear, i shook my head.
"no, keep going" i took a deep breath inwards as i felt him slowly thrust in and out. the pain soon turned to pleasure, leo's hair fell onto his face as he was still thrusting.
"f-faster" i moaned. he picked up the pace, lowering his head and placing small kisses on my neck. his groans turned me on even more, my climax getting closer every time he thrusted. suddenly, i felt a wave of pleasure in my body, and a tight feeling in the bottom of my stomach, i threw my head back onto the pillow with my eyes closed and mouth open.
"you like that baby?"
"yeah" i moaned, my nails scratching up and down his back. the knot in my stomach just kept getting tighter, until i couldn't help it anymore.
"leo...i'm gonna cum" i moaned loudly.
"let it out princess" he groaned, thrusting faster by the minute. i let go and came, my climax slowing down. i saw his face contort, his eyes shutting tightly and his lips parting a little, a small groan exiting out of his mouth.

and just like that, i had my first time with the man i am so in love with.

A/N
what have I just written I-
i'm scared
👁👄👁