☁️] For you.

A/n: hey cuties, gonna make this quick! Thank you to Official_TadashiYams for the idea of this chapter (credit to them mwah <3), thank you to everyone who voted on the last chapter and thank YOU for reading! Anyways enjoy <3

At S, 'Joe' and 'Cherry blossom' were arguing. Yes, again. It was as if they just couldn't stop.

"They're back at it again..." 'Shadow' announced, rolling his eyes.

"How are they not tired of it yet?" 'Snow' aksed.

Reki just sighed, looking at the two skaters arguing.

"Aren't you tired of it? I mean, they do make it quite obvious that they like each other, it's getting annoying to just watch them spinning around the other like that." Miya said.

"Wait- they like each other?" Reki and Langa asked perfectly at the same time. They both had shocked expressions on their faces, and they stared at each other.

Miya sighed at the two high schoolers' stupidity, though he really wasn't surprised by how blind they were when it came to romance. 'Shadow' was looking at him, as if he was asking for him to say more.

"Shouldn't we do something about it then?" He asked, an almost hopeful tone in his voice.

"I have an idea, but it'll all depend on our ability to work together." Miya said seriously. At that point, he wasn't talking to Reki or Langa anymore, he was only focused on Higa.

"I'm all ears." The aimed orange haired skater answered.

"I'll challenge Cherry to a beef, but you'll have to help me win. If he loses, he has to tell Joe how he feels. Easy right?" The turquoise eyed boy smirked.

"How is that easy? You're like three years old, there's no way you'd win against Cherry Blossom!" Higa responded, eyes opened wide behind his makeup.

"First of all, I'm thirteen years old, technically a teenager, and I can totally do it. Especially if I get help from the great and talented Shadow, because he can overcome any obstacles!" Miya said, a wide and innocent looking smile on his lips. In reality, he just knew that the best way to get what he wanted from someone like Higa was praising them. So that is exactly what he did.

As he expected, the orange haired man displayed a proud smile and accepted. "Sure, anything to help out those in need. You're lucky to have someone as generous and powerful as me on your side."

Miya chuckled. This was going to be easy.

"Cherry blossom!" The black haired boy called.

"What is it, Miya?" Kaoru responded, a questioning look on his face.

"I challenge you to a Beef." Miya declared confidently.

"What's the occasion? Do you need something for me?" The machine maniac asked.

"If I win, you'll have to confess." The turquoise eyed skater answered.

"Confess? I don't remember committing a crime, would you mind explaining?" The pink haired man looked straight at the boy before him.

"I mean, about your feelings for Joe. You love him, don't you?" Miya whispered, just loud enough for Kaoru to hear.

"You're greatly mistaken. I feel nothing but hatred for that gorilla." The pink head gritted his teeth.

Gladly, Miya had planned the case in which Kaoru didn't admit to liking Kojiro. "Then I'll tell Shadow to go all out on him. It shouldn't be a problem should it?" He spoke in such a low voice that Kaoru feared he misunderstood, but the glare on the boy's face told the pink haired man wrong.

His eyes widened instantly, letting his honey coloured orbs staring at a distant spot in the air. "Please don't." He begged breathlessly.

"So you do love him..?" Miya pushed. He wouldn't back down until he got exactly what he wanted.

"Call it that if you please." Kaoru answered. He looked... sad. He had tears in his eyes, pain scattered all over his face. But Miya was wise enough to not ask. He wouldn't want to break the other skater before their beef.

Kaoru had lost. He blamed it on the unexpected explosives that Miya had probably gotten from Higa, and on the bad weather. But as much as he could blame meaningless things, he couldn't erase the result of his failure. Because it was his. His mind was blank. He wondered why it had to be him. Falling in love with his best friend was already enough of a curse on it's own, but when said friend was a playboy who switched women as easily as clothes, it was even harder. So when he had to tell the friend, Kaoru felt tears well up in his eyes.

"We'll let you guys alone to do this, so you better tell me all about it tomorrow." Miya said. That relieved Kaoru, at least he wouldn't have to be seen as weak by too many people.

"Follow me." The pink haired man instructed to Kojiro.

"Why? What's up? I'm so confused, please explain." Said chef asked quite desperately.

"You'll understand. Now just obey." Kaoru said coldly.

"Okay okay, calm down." Kojro answered.

After walking for a few minutes, the two men were alone in a park lit by nearby streetlights. The sky was cloudy, but the shine of the moon still made its way onto the dancing grass. Kaoru inhaled deeply, saying goodbye to the ruins of the friendship he once had with Kojro.

"Kojiro, I've lied to you and I'm sorry for that. There's also something else I'm sorry for-" Kaoru was cut off mid sentence by his interlocutor.

"Are you finally going to apologise for dropping my phone five years ago? In that case I forgive you, but can we go now? It's freezing in here!" Kojiro complained.

"-I'm sorry to have fallen in love with you." The calligrapher continued as if he had never been interrupted.

"You're what for what now?" The green haired chef's heart skipped a beat at the statement, but he didn't want to believe it yet. It could lead to disappointment.

"You heard me, fucker." Kaoru's hands started shaking and his vision got blurry. That was until muscular arms wrapped around his body. Then he felt safe.

"No need to apologize, you freak." Kojiro whispered, slowly stroking the smaller one's hair. "You'll be okay."

"I don't think I will be." The pink haired man answered.

"I'm here, so you have no reason to be scared." The chef said, trying to be as reassuring as possible.

"If you're here, I'll be afraid of losing you." Kaoru said in a muffled voice.

"I'm not leaving though. I'll always be here, for the one I love." Kojiro murmured softly.

"For the one you love?" The calligrapher repeated.

"For you." The green haired cook smiled fondly.

And his smile was contagious enough for Kaoru to start laughing wholeheartedly, quickly followed by the cook.

"Well then, be there for me and carry me to your car will you?" The pink haired man requested.

"Anything for you." Kojiro chuckled.