☁️] cupcakes and sunshine.

TW: very light and implicit sexual content. I'm not even sure wether I should mention it but oh well let's be safe lol

A/n: sorry for not updating yesterday, but I wanted to write something longer today! So here are 1,500 words of -Creamyroll-'s idea, credit to her for it! I just wanna say, don't blackmail people (that'll make sense after you read the chapter lol)! Ok anyways enjoy mwah <3

"Langa, we need to help them." Reki said, staring into the blue haired boy's eyes.

"How are we supposed to do that? They're unfixable!" Langa responded with a sigh.

"By setting them up of course!" The amber eyed one answered as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "You know, we could even make it even funnier and get the two of them to ask each other on a date...that would make it awkward and ten times more hilarious!" He continued.

"Wouldn't that be kind of evil?" The taller one asked.

"Not if we do it for their sake." Reki answered, elbowing the boy next to him. "I'll take Cherry, you do Joe. Sounds fair?" The red hair boy questioned.

"Whatever you say." Langa rolled his eyes.

"Say, Cherry blossom, how do you feel about unrequited love?" The red haired teenager asked in an almost too angelic sounding voice.

"Where's that coming from? Trying to get over a girl?" Kaoru responded, fixing his ponytail.

Reki scoffed. 'So Cherry isn't only dumb when it's his own love life.' He thought with a smirk. "I just thought that given your situation with Joe, you'd be quite familiar." He flashed an evil smile at the adult.

"What are you getting at exactly? Last time I checked, my personal relationships had nothing to do with you." The golden eyed man glared at the kid who kept a smile on his lips.

"Well, you know, I have a heart and decided to bless you with my help! Your romantic life will now actually exist, all thanks to me! So you better thank me." The red haired student winked.

The calligrapher could only display an expression of utter disgust. "Me, blessed with your help? Please, let me laugh, I don't need any help, especially not from you." He declared.

"Really? Well, I think that it may help you and your dear little Kojiro... and if it doesn't, this picture may be interesting to your coworkers." Reki said, holding a picture of the pink haired skater between his index and thumb. He had the same angelic tone and childish smile, only it hid the fact that he was practically blackmailing someone. "Ask him on a date or they'll be blessed with this amazing photograph of you!"

"Uhm... Joe?" Langa called.

Coming from the middle a group of high pitched screeching women, the green haired skater popped his head out. When he recognised the young prodigy, he didn't hesitate to completely join him, politely apologising to the fan girls. "What is it, Snow?" Kojiro asked.

"Well, uh... would it be possible to talk about it without" the blue eyed boy gestured at the group of women, "them?" He finished.

"Of course." Kojiro flashed the blue haired boy a smile. "Farewell, ladies. I fear that my duty calls!" The green haired skater said before winking at the crowd. A few high pitched screams were heard, but the two skaters quickly fled from the group. "So, what is it about? You want me to teach you how to be popular with women? Or maybe you want to learn a cool new trick-" the cook started, though he was cut off by Langa