four: second best

❝ all that glitters is not gold ❞

Hyojin wanted to cause a big scene to welcome Joy back to Seoul, but when the ravenette beauty came through the arrival hall doors, she had barrelled straight towards the two girls waiting for her, giving Hyojin no chance or opportunity to so much...

Hyojin wanted to cause a big scene to welcome Joy back to Seoul, but when the ravenette beauty came through the arrival hall doors, she had barrelled straight towards the two girls waiting for her, giving Hyojin no chance or opportunity to so much as open for her mouth.

"Oh my God, I missed you guys so much," the Park girl screamed, squeezing the other two into a bone-crushing hug because boy, she'd grown some big boy muscles.

Hyojin patted Joy's back awkwardly, breaking from the hug first, "Now now, we all know you missed Jennie more. No need to be so considerate of my feelings."

The Kim girl flushed, but her eyes were sparkling when they looked up at Joy. The two whispered sweet nothings to each other and Hyojin felt like the most extra third-wheel in third-wheel history. Her eyes wandered about the airport as the three of them ambled towards the Taxi stand. There was a small coffee shop all the way to the end of the terminal, despite being smaller in area in comparison to it's other neighbouring stalls, it was doing just as well business-wise.

"Wait for me for a moment," the Jung girl told the other two, who were too busy catching up amongst themselves to give her more than a sharp nod in indication that they'd heard her.

。・゚゚・ 

from unknown number: hello where is my coffee

to unknown number: i can't believe you call that shit coffee

to unknown number: it's literally

to unknown number: milk and ONE shot of espresso smh

from unknown number: .

from unknown number: i did not wake up at the dawn of the day to be insulted for my coffee preferences😤

from unknown number: WHERE IS MY COFFEE

to unknown number: AND WRU

from unknown number: OUTSIDE UR HALL

from unknown number: WRU

to unknown number: CMG

to unknown number: hOW DID YOU KNOW WHICH HALL I STAY IN

from unknown number: mingyu

save unknown number as a contact?
yes | no

unknown number saved as 'sicheng'.

。・゚゚・  

Sicheng was leaning against the entrance of Hall X, an expression of extreme boredom written on every line of his face like a perfect script. He was in a slightly oversized white button-up, top two buttons purposefully and teasingly unbuttoned, looking like sin itself. He held his phone up to chin level with one of his hands, his thumb scrolling through whatever was on the screen dismissively.