Chapter 2

Sorry it took me so looooong but here it is! :D

-------------------------------

“OMG! You’re real!” She said at the top of her lungs and laugh “Sorry my bad. I’m Karlie Kloss” She grinned

She offered her hand just like in my dream. I hesitantly took it and shook it. “Nice to meet you” I mumbled

“Karlie, we better get going. We haven’t dressed yet” Cara pull her up

Karlie waved a goodbye to me as Cara literally pull her out of the place.

Soon as they left, a production staff approached me “Ms. Swift, we’ll start in forty five. You’re dress is already delivered in your room”

I thanked her and made my way to the room. But on my way there, I saw this familiar face standing in front of my door “Hey” I called her

“Hey! I just brought you this and uhm yeah, if you need anything, I’m just on the other side so you can knock or barge in anytime” She flashed those smiles again as she handed me a small container.

“Yeah. And hmm… I guess we better dressed up. Show starts at forty five so yeah” I told her. She nodded and started making small steps to her room “Karlie!” I called her

She quickly turn her face to me “Yes?”

“Thank you for this” I referred to the container she just gave me.

Her face lightened up “I hope you’ll like them”

“I’m sure I will” I said and entered the room.

I started fitting the dress hang on the rack and sat in front of the vanity mirror. After I have my make up, I open the container that lies comfortably on the table.

It has a small note on the cover that says “I hope you’ll enjoy this little treats before you get there on the stage. Break a leg! –Karlie”

I can’t stop smiling as I read this cute message from her. As I opened it, cute little cookies were in front of me. I took a bite and the delicious taste of chocolate slowly melts in my mouth. Damn! These are wonderful.

My mind was wandering because of this cookies. I almost forgot I have work to do. “I’m not yet done with you” I said to the cookies which I placed on my table.

~

I went out and see this lovely ladies with their lingerie. They’re so lovely and I can’t keep myself from admiring them.

“Taylor” A thick british accent called my attention.

“Hey Cara, where’s Karlie?” I asked

“I don’t know. Maybe she’s not yet done dressing up or maybe she’s stuck in the middle of an interview by our fellow models” She laughed. “You look wonderful” She noticed. “Let’s take a pic!”

Even though I’m not really ready for one because I’m still in search for Karlie, I just agreed with Cara.

The show has started, still no Karlie for me. I just took my mic and get myself ready.

Work before anything else Taylor

I sat for a while and wait for my turn, I bow down my head when somebody nudges my head. “Are you okay?” She concernly asked.

I pull my head up and see a fairy in front of me. Am I dreaming? You fool Swift, that’s Karlie. I stand up and examined her. “You look like a fairy.. Or a butterfly” I said