Chapter 15

"But what about Joshua?" My heart stopped at my own question.

"Let's not talk about him" Karlie kissed my temple before she closes her eyes.

"But Karlie we can't go on like this. I mean I want you, I love you and I want us to be official" I told her

She shut her eyes open and throw me a questioning look "Aren't we official?"

"No—not yet. You know my stand about cheating and I—"

"I am not cheating, you're not cheating. Therefore this ain't cheating babe" She cut me off

I raised an eyebrow with her argument "You have a boyfriend Karlie!" I reminded her

"But I'm not—ugh!" She groaned "Things are pretty complicated but I promise, I'll sort it out. What's important is that we're here, together"

Her last word made my heart almost jump out of my chest. I know it's a simple word but hearing that from this lady definitely made a huge impact.

"You'll sort it out, promise?"

"Promise babe. Now, kiss me so I can have a good sleep" she ordered

She closed her eyes and pouted her lips. How cute. I smiled at her before planting a soft peck that landed on her cheeks "Good night Karlie"

She quickly opened her eyes and frustration is visible in her face asking "That's it?" I nod as a response "No you can't—Taylor! Come here, I want my good night kiss on the lips" She demanded

I shook my head and act like I didn't hear her demands. She reached in for my chin but I denied her force and remained in the crook of her neck. In a very swift motion, she moved her back and pinned me against the bed; Karlie is now on top of me.

I watch her green eyes begging but I still shook my head as an answer. "Whether you like it or not Swift, I'm going to kiss you hard that you'll ask for more"

Her confidence are truly bigger than her. Knowing what she is about to do, I tuck my lips inside my mouth so when she leaned down, her lips touches the skin surrounding my lips.

She then opened her mouth to use her tongue to gain access inside but my walls are strong and tight. It didn't take long for Karlie to give up and pull away.

"If you're not going to let me kiss you, I'll sex you hard that you'll funny walk for weeks"

I wipe my mouth and speak up "You can't do that. That's rape" and let out a laugh "You can kiss me whenever you want once we're official"

"That's unfair!" She fought back

"Control your hormones, Kloss" I mocked her and stuck my tongue out.

Another groan escaped her lips as she give up and lay down beside me. But this time, she's not facing me. "Karls" I poke her but I got no response so I repeated it "Babe, come her, I want to cuddle" still she's ignoring "Baby, come on. Face me" but she didn't bother to move or speak "Seriously Karlie, you're going to ignore me just because of a kiss?"

She finally face my direction "Excuse you. I am asking for a kiss because it's you, you're the love of my life. I bet you don't have a clue how I fight the urgency to kiss you every time I see you; every time I'm with y—"

I cut her off by placing my lips next to hers and slowly, she's trying to pull me so I can be on top of her. When she had successfully positioned me, our lips move in sync as our tongue dance into the rhythm of our hearts.

Her hands are starting to rove around my body and its target is my shirt. She's pulling it off so I have decided to depart from the kiss "No naughty business tonight, Kloss." I warned her as I get back to her side.