Chapter 10

Warning: Mature content

"Where are we going?" I groan. Karlie had been jumping on the bed trying to wake me up through the bounce it'll create.

"Breakfast" she energetically said.

I turn around to face her "I'm having a terrible headache babe. Too much alcohol from last night" I said

She stopped jumping and went off the bed. I know it saw disappointment painted on her face but she recovered by smiling "That's the reason why you need to get out of the bed. We'll have breakfast then take some meds" She said

I stretched my hands in front of her "Pull me up" I smiled.

Karlie shook her head before taking in my hands. Because Karlie is strong, she easily pulled me up and get me out of the bed.

"So baby" She said trying to sound annoyed but instead, she just look so adorable

"I'm your baby"

"Whatever, come, dress up!" She ordered. She again took my laptop out to play the recorded demos for my album.

"What shall I wear?" I asked her digging into my bag

"Just wear something simple, try not to look so beautiful even though I know it is impossible" She winked.

Karlie was so busy with her phone that she didn't notice I'm all done and ready to go. "Karlie" I called her attention.

She hurriedly keep her phone on her pocket and shut down the laptop. She walked closer to me until we're inches away.

My heart is beating off my chest. In any minute, it'll jump out of my body. She leaned in closer that the only thing that separate us is the same air we are breathing. Unconsciously, I close my eyes.

I suddenly felt a piece of clothing rubbing on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Karlie biting her lips while wiping off my lips. "As much as I love that red lip classic of yours, you can't wear your signature red lips" she whispered. I step back "Oh, sorry" I frowned.

Removing my lipstick is totally fine. It's not a big deal at all. I understand that she just don't want to gain attention because we both are having a break from the crowd. But she could erase that red tint on my lips by kissing me. Shit, what hell Taylor? No, you didn't think about kissing her or her kissing you or whatever.

"It fine babe. Let's go" She held my hand and exited the room, carrying our bags.

We entered the bake shop and placed our orders. We then settled at the table in the corners with our food and coffee.

~

She drove us heading to the Big Sur. And upon seeing the beach, she stopped the car and smiled at me "Tay, let's go!"

I unbuckle my seatbelt and run away from the car leaving Karlie behind. I lift my hands feel the air brushing into me. I felt Karlie's standing next to me, when a long arms are wrapped around my waist and her chin rest on my shoulders.

"This is so beautiful" She whispered.

We took pictures and rove around the place. We spend the whole afternoon checking the place, taking pictures and enjoying the nature.

At night, we stayed into the hotel near the park. We both want to see the sunrise tomorrow before going back to reality so we took the best room.

I sat on the chair and browsed the pictures that were taken earlier. "This one is cute" I showed Karlie the picture of us hugging.