Chapter 5

She forced a laugh “Well yeah. I—of course you did. I know it”

“Yeah so, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go find Lily. I need to rest, I—I’m flying back in LA tomorrow” I told her.

A downward curve was formed into her face but she quickly brushed it off by letting out a small smile “Let’s look for her then”

I found Lily laying down at the couch with Cara. “Lily” I poke her

“Tay, I’m dizzy. I can’t even walk anymore”

“Come on!” I pull her off the couch but I can’t. The pad owner walked into our way with Candice and Doutzen. They saw the two models’ situation in the couch.

“Just let them lay there Tay.” Doutzen smiled at me. She looks sober than any of us.

Is this how they really do it? I mean this party, it actually looks like a college party or rather a sorority party of some alpha pretty rich ladies. Though the difference is that the house is pretty clean, just don’t walk by at the backyard.

Doutzen stopped for a while then Behati and Candice continued walking upstairs shoulder to shoulder. It’s pretty how both of them are drunk but managed to assist each other while laughing.

“The pad is only has one bedroom, so I guess the three of us will be sharing the bed.” Doutzen told me

“Wait, where will those two ladies be sleeping at?” I pointed out Behati and Candice who almost fall off the stairs but still laughing.

Karlie took her jacket and answered for me “They sleep on the floor. Every time that two get drunk, you can never convince them to lay down at the bed” Karlie then moved near the door, holding the knob “So I’ll see you later in the morning”

“Where are you going?” Doutzen eyed at Karlie who’s planning to exit the pad.

“Going home” She smiled

The sleeping Cara rise up from her lying position “You’re not going home you daft cow”

Karlie laughed at the sleepy Cara who’s trying her best not to close her eyelids “I need to. No worries, I can manage”

“Tosh! You fucking stay here” Cara insisted.

Doutzen looked at Karlie who obviously in the English side.

“Ladies, seriously. I need to go home”

“No, you’re fucking not”

They kept on arguing about Karlie leaving so I’ve decided to speak up. “Let her go home.” The three of them stopped. Cara’s sleepy eyes grew wider “Toni might be at her apartment, waiting for her” I coldly said “Drive safe. I’m tired. Good night Ladies” I started walking upstairs

I know three pairs of eyes are watching me as I walk upstairs. When I finally reached the second floor, a struggle hits me, I don’t know where the bedroom is. Damn it! I walked around and saw an open door with an open lights, this might be the bedroom.

As I entered the room, I saw Candice sleeping on Behati’s shoulder. These two looks like a real hot lesbian couple.

When I lay down in the bed, that’s when I felt my head heavier. I tried to close my eyes but a picture of Karlie flashes into my mind. That’s when I realize the words I have told her earlier, about Toni.

Shit, I hope she didn’t take that one personally. What’s wrong with you Taylor, what did you just say. I opened my eyes to check my phone if she did text me but got nothing from her.