Chapter Twenty-Five: Hot and Not Bothered

Marinette was a mess. Luka's fingers were circling her heated core, leaving her hot and sticky. A thin layer of sweat carpeted her body as she arched her back. Her body felt like it was on fire but it felt so good. Moans filled the room as Luka pressed his fingers into her. With each pump she could feel herself on more of a high than the last.

Whilst he was pleasuring her, his lips wrapped around her breast, sucking and teething on her nipple and leaving a purple hickey in it's place. She whimpered as her breast came out of his mouth with a nice pop sound. His lips moved over to her neck, leaving more love bites all over it, her shoulders and her collarbones.

The two of them were completely bare, and Luka placed himself at her entrance. He was a decent size, around what Marinette thought would be average. Marinette nodded, and he slowly thrusted into her. A mix of pain and pleasure filled Marinette's core. It hurt. It hurt a lot. But it also felt so so good at the same time.

He stopped when he was fully inside her to let her adjust to the feeling. They kissed messily as she flipped them over. Now Marinette was on top and felt no more pain. She lifted herself up and bobbed back down, earning deep moans from Luka. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up and down, pleasing both her and him.

She bounced up and down on him, both of them moaning and Marinette half-screaming at times. The neighbours were going to hate them, they heard enough thuds as it is with Marinette being so clumsy.

"Luka, it feels so good," she groaned, gasping mid sentence. Her body was screaming 'hell yes' just like Luka's was. She grinded against his pelvis every time their bodies made contact, which earned more deep moans from the black haired boy underneath her.

They both let out a loud moan as they climaxed, Mari collapsing on top of his chest in a deep breath. They were lucky that Marinette was on the pill because after their little sex-capade, they didn't need a baby.

"Papa's gonna kill you later," Marinette chuckled, still regaining her breath. Luka gently flicked her before starting to chuckle himself.

"Yeah well you meed to speak to the realtor tomorrow about the boutique and you're covered in hickeys so ha!" He remarked, poking one of the dark splotches on her neck. She pushed him off of the chaise and grabbed some pyjamas and a towel before heading off to the bathroom for a shower.

"MOM!" Marinette yelled as she was intercepted by her mother. Luka laughed at the interaction between the two before cleaning himself off with some tissues. He threw on a pair of jocks and some grey sweatpants before climbing up to Marinette's bed. Mari didnt take long in the shower, returning in her pyjamas.

"Give me cuddles!" Luka demanded in a whiny voice. Marinette giggled and laid in beside him, snuggling against his warm figure. He no longer smelled like sea salt, but instead of flour and bread from spending so much time at the bakery with his now girlfriend. He wrapped his arms around her and she instantly felt at ease.

It was almost as if his presence expelled a calming aura that made Marinette feel at home. Granted, she was at her physical home but when she was with Luka everything was okay. She was safe, and she knew that for a fact. Her face was buried into Luka's chest as the two cuddles in the moonlight.

Marinette stomach growled as she yearned for food. Luka let out a soft chuckle as he released her to allow the bluenette to get something to eat. It made Luka happy when she ate, he knew that she was being healthy and wasn't trying to harm her body in any way. It was comforting to him.

She retuned with some spinach and ricotta rolls, two croissants and two bottles of water. The two sat on the bed and ate peacefully, making small talk about fond child hood memories. All was good with the world.

Then there was a knock at the window.