05

TZUYU POV

The older decided to do shopping while me, chaeyoung, dahyun unnie and jeongyeon unnie stay inside of my penthouse to do nothing.

I want to be with Sana to face and explain to her parents but she insisted that she can do it alone that is why I gave her my phone so she can contact us.

It's been four hours since we separated but she still didn't contact us and i'm getting worried that's why I decided to message her through dahyun unnie phone.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung playing with my ps4 while jeongyeon eating snacks beside me who is at the back of the two playing video games.

"You okay?" Jeongyeon unnie asked while eating chips.

"Yeah but I got worried of Sana" I said eye in the two who playing.

"She still didn't contact you?" Jeongyeon unnie said

I nod "I even leave message but still no response".

" Maybe she forgot?" She said but rather question.

"I hope" I said. At the same time the phone buzzed indicating that there are new message.

I happily opened it but the message made me sad and tears to fall.

'Tzuyu, I didn't mean to hurt you but i'm sorry because I don't really Love You. I realized that I Love mark not you. I just used you as a reason because I want to run away from my wedding. I want to stay but not because with you and also not because I Love you but because I think I'm still not ready to marry him but being away from him and be with you made me realize how much I Love him than my Love for you and I want him to be with me not you. I want to build a normal lovely family with him not you. I realized his the only person I want and want to marry and want to love not wanting and loving you. I'm sorry again Tzuyu, and please I want you to don't go near me and contact me again because I'm not in love with you anymore and I'm not the person who you want to be because I am not for you. and I want you to stop loving me now.'

My tears didn't stop to fall because a simple- ah not simple but a painful message from the person I love the most.

"Heyhey! Why are you crying?" Jeongyeon unnie panicking asked while holding my both cheeks.

"Wha- Hey! what happened?" Chaeyoung said and immediately went to us followed by dahyun unnie.

"I thought she love me but she just used me unnie" I said looking at the phone still crying.

"Hey what do you mean?" jeongyeon unnie said then dahyun unnie took the phone on my hand and read the message.

Her eyes widden when she read the message and look at me concernly then she show to chaeyoung and jeongyeon unnie the message and I saw how concern they are to me.

"I just call Jihyo unnie" Dahyun said dialing on her phone.

"I will call Mina too" Chaeyoung said and took her phone at the table beside me.

Jeongyeon unnie is beside comforting me. Chaeyoung about to put her phone in her ear when suddenly we heard a shout "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Nayeon unnie shouted and I saw Momo and Mina beside her.

"Minarii" Chaeyoung immediately run to Mina unnie to hug her while dahyun already talking with Jihyo unnie.

"Why Tzuyu crying?" Mina unnie asked hugging back chaeyoung.

"Sana unnie message her and saying she just used her for running away on her wedding" Chaeyoung explain letting go the hug.

"Huh?" The three said.

"Jihyo unnie on her way now" Dahyun unnie said who immediately walk toward Momo unnie and give her a hug.

Then she saw them the message.

"Tzuyu-ah" Nayeon unnie immediately went to me and hug me make me cry more on her shoulder.

MOMO POV

Tzuyu is crying on Nayeon unnie shoulder but me and mina still looking at Sana message.

Me and Mina eyes meet. I think we both have the same thing in mind.

"Do you think ?" Mina said indicating what on our mind.

"What?" chaeyoung confusedly said.

"Yeah and I think I need to get my phone immediately" I said.

"You should" Mina said then look at the message again. "Theres really something here" she said re reading the message.

"What are you talking about?" dahyun confusedly said looking at me and mina.

"Yeah we really out of place here" chaeyoung said.

The three are busy in the couch still comforting tzuyu.

"We will tell you if our hunch is right" Mina said and the two just pouted.

I pinched dahyun cheeks "Cute tofu" I said smilling.

"Momoring stop that it hurts" She whinned holding my hand on her cheeks.

"Don't want to" I childishly said, "Momoring please" She said still hand on me at her cheeks.

But the next think she do surprise me. She suddenly pecked on my lips make flustered and letting go my hand on her cheeks.

Everytime she suddenly do something sweet to me like kissing me make me really flustered. she really always get me off guard with her surprise attacked.

But my thoughts cutted off when I heard a click sound and found the cub taking pictures of me.

"Ha! more flustered Momo pictures for future purposes" She said checking my picture she took.

"Yah!!  you always taking pictures of me" I irritatingly said.

"Flustered Momo is rare you know because you almost the one who make dahyun flustered" She said still looking at her phone and showing some shots to Mina.

"Yeah a rare flustered Momo pictures" Mina agreeing to her girlfriend.

I face dahyun on my side who is smilling creepily to me.

"Why is that" I said pointing at her smile then she smile cutely.

"A rare momo is for dahyun only" She cutely said make me more flustered but then I giggle because of her cuteness.

I surely love this person.