EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON POV

Life won't end because you just marry the person you wish to with until the eternity.

Life started when you got married and build a family.

Struggles was made to strengthen the love and trust of people and once you win with the struggles everything will paid off.

Every chapter in a book is full of struggles and consequences. There are no such happy ending but we have our own definition to what happy ending is.

and the Definition of happy ending to Chou family is that the important they are happy together.

"HYEWON STOP TRYING TO CLIMB IN THE TABLE!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! MINJU DON'T GO WALK IN THE BROKEN GLASS!!!!!"

A twelve years old man in his pajama with  terrified expression. He don't know what to do anymore.

It's early in the morning and he just woke up when she saw the mess in the kitchen with his two younger siblings. A six years old Hyewon and 4 years old Minju.

He put his hand on his hair because of frustration before running to Minju and put her away from the broken glass then he went to Hyewon who climbing the table.

"What are you even doing in the table" He complained while carrying Hyewon and put her beside Minju who already had teary eyes because of his brother yelled.

"The food is in table and I'm hungry" Hyewon frustratedly answered back.

"Oshi oppa why angry?" Minju sadly asked.

"You should called me Hyewon and no baby I'm not angry" Yoshi answered and smile to Minju.

"And where's mom and mommy?" He asked the frustrated six years old.

"Don't know. Aunt Kkura the one I woke up to" Hyewon answered "But oppa I'm hungry already Can I eat now?" she continue.

Yoshi sighed. "Go to living room I will prepare your food. Take care of Minju, Hye" Yoshi said and went to kitchen to prepare his siblings food.

While Hyewon followed his brother, she hold Minju"s hand pull her to living room.

Then after awhile Yoshi bring their food in the living room table.

"Eatwell. I will just clean the mess in the kitchen" He said while putting the food at the table.

He took the broom and map to clean the broken glass and spilled water.

"Hye! What even happened here in kitchen why is there broken glass?" He shouted.

"Minju asked for water then when I gave her it slipped on her hand!" Hyewon answered. "I already finish mine! I want more oppa"  Then she shouted.

"Wait!" He shouted while shaking his hand.

"Where's even mom and mommy or Aunt Cherry blossom?" he asked his self trying to remember if her moms tell something about leaving early in the morning.

And the same time, the door opened revealing her aunt cherry blossom.

"Oh you're eating again?" Sakura asked when she saw the two eating.

Yoshi frowned. "Did they ate already?" He asked.

"Oh you're awake already but yes they already done before I went out to buy something in convenient store" Sakura said while walking to kitchen counter to put what she brought. "By the way Good morning baby" She continue.

"Aunt I'm not baby anymore. I'm already grown up man and she said she's hungry that's why I thought they still didn't ate" Yoshi explained.

"Tsk. Hyewon really took from her Aunt Momo. By the way what happened to that?" She asked pointing to the wet floor. He already done cleaning the pieces of broken glass.