16

TZUYU POV

"Chou Tzuyu you have a visitor" The police said.

I stand up and went to visitors area.

There is Sana waiting for me with someone.

"Tzuyu-ah" She said when she notice me.

I smile on her. "Sana-shii" I said and sit infront of her.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah" She said. "If I didn't drag you this won't happened." she continue.

"It's not your fault Sana" I assured her putting my hand on top of her hand that are on table. "And who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Atty. Park Roseanne just call me Rosé. I will be your lawyer" She introduce herself. I nodded.

"Let's start. You accused of kidnapping Minatozaki Sana. And your company sale is dropping because of your scandal" She explained make my eyes widden.

"Scandal?" I asked shocked.

"Your pictures and videos with the guy spread in social media" Sana explained.

"No. not the company. Mom and Dad work hard to build that" I sadly said.

"And that's the last memory I have with Mom" I whispered said and I feel my tears fall down.

Chou Empire was build by my parents. They work hard in that so they will give me and my future family a good life but it's slowly going down now.

And that's one of my treasure as a memory of Mom. I didn't even see her but the company. I treated her as mom memory because she made it for me.

"Don't worry Tzu, we will help you. we will take back everything" Sana comfort me.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Do you think they will find out?" A woman said after entering a car that seated on shotgun seat.

"No. let's be positive beside we work clean as a water" The driver woman said.

"This will be good" woman in shotgun seat said reading a papers.

"This will be more good" The driver give a envelope to the other woman.

The woman in shotgun opened the envelope and smirk after finding out what it is.

"Let's wait more of the other evidence" The driver said.

"I heard she got arrested" The woman in shotgun said still eye on the what inside of envelop.

"Yeah. He used the kidnapping thingy" The driver said.

"His genius to planned that and even used the Minatozaki driver to set her up" The woman said amazed.

"He really are" The driver said then her phone ring.

"Hello" She answer the call.

"Are you done?" the person in anothe line said.

"We just waiting for the others"

"Good. went back here immediately"

"Okay copy"

"We need to plan immediately. She needs our help. The company is important to them we also need to save it"

"He really want to take everything to her huh"

"He hate her because he think she took Sana away from him"

"Yeah. We will go back soon as possible"

"Yeah please. Your girlfriend keep bothering me asking where you are"