14

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been a week since the incident happened and it's been week the Tzuyu and Sana are together with their friends.

It's been also a week that Sana parents arguing with Sana to go back to her "fiance" and not to be with that sinner woman and their sinner friends.

Even Tzuyu's father talked to her give back Sana to them because it will cause chaos if they continue doing what they're doing but Sana and Tzuyu didn't listened to them and just fight for their love.

Mark has been quiet since Sana leave the apartment. He know she went to Tzuyu but his not trying to fight or argue with them and take Sana away from Tzuyu and Satzu glad that Mark didn't do something.

But- they both wrong.

Mark is in his own room in their apartment holding a glass of wine watching the view in his window. You can literaly see the busy night of Seoul on his apartment.

He saw Satzu and their friends happily outside of the building where Tzuyu penthouse. They are happy talking and being lovey dovey.

He hates seeing Tzuyu hugging Sana. it make him rage and mad. Even just thinking about it, he already want to kill Tzuyu.

He smirked. "I won't let anyone steal what is mine"

He put down the glass in the table and walk to his secret room inside his room.

He opened the closet where the secret room was located.

His secret room is full of Satzu pictures together with their friends.

Najeongmosajimidahchaetzu pictures are everywhere even Irene, Yeri, Taehyung, Lisa and Seulgi.

Sana have biggest picture in that room hanging in other side of his wall.

Each one of the others also have one picture hanging on his wall on other side.

But Tzuyu's is bigger then others and her picture is the only whole body.

"I will kill all people who is in my way" he said smirking looking in all pictures.

Every picture has one dart pins in their forehead while Tzuyu has three pins. One on shoulder, one on heart, and one on her foot.

He took the three pins on Tzuyu's and walked away to play with it and Tzuyu's target.

"Sana" One- "is" two- "mine" three.

He target tzuyu's head in three pins.

"I will surely kill you" He said.

"You stole Sana from me"

"You stole my wife"

"I will make you suffer"

"I will make you beg to stop"

"You and your friends"

"Because no one can steal or touch what is mine" He said madly and leave the secret room.

He took his phone "Let that Bae company down" He said sternly to the caller and end the call then he dial other number again.

"Give that evidence to the authority now" He said.

"Are you sure? I thought you will do it on your wedding" The person in other side said.

"Change of plans. I will make her suffer. She steal Sana from me and I will steal everything from her" Mark answered.

"Okay as you wish" The person said.

"Do your work properly, Yuta" Mark said before ending the call.

He knows Yuta.

Mark also was the one planning about Sana being kidnapped.

He is smart to play with people that no one notice what just he do.

"I will make you beg to me to stop"

TZUYU POV

"Momoring give attention to me" A tofu said pouting infront of me.

Why I even here again witnessing this cringey scene?

Momo unnie was busy on her phone while tofu is sulking because of her girlfriend didn't give attention to her.

"Stop that you make me cringe" I disgusting  said.

"You just bitter because Sana unnie is not here" Dahyun unnie said. "plus you are more cringe to watch when you being sweet to her" she added. "Momoring" she whinned shaking Momo unnie body but momo unnie still busy on her phone.

What dahyun unnie do make me wish that Sana is here or maybe I stay on my room than seeing this moment.

Dahyun unnie just kiss Momo unnie lips that make her shocked but soon kiss back to Dahyun unnie.

They basically making out in front of me.

"Ya!" I shouted that make them both shocked "Respect please! Sana is not here" I said and stand up to go back to my room.

But before I opened my room door, the main door ding and knocking sound can be heard.

I walked to the main door and check the hole to see who is outside.

When I saw who is outside I opened my door and saw four cops.

"What you need sir?" I politely asked.

"Are you miss Chou Tzuyu?" one of the cops said. "Yes" I nodded.

One of the cops give me letters "You are under arrest for kidnapping Minatozaki Sana. You have the right to remain silent and anything you say can be used against you in court" The cops said while handcuffing me.

I don't even have time to react because of how shocked and surprise I was.

"Who is- what are you doing?" Dahyun unnie panicked.

"Ya! let her go" Momo unnie suddenly showed up pulling me away to them but I already handcuffs.

"I'm sorry Miss but she did something bad" The cops said to Momo unnie and they starting to dragged me away.

Momo unnie keep stopping the cops until the elevator closed.

When we arrived on the ground floor, I can see many reporters waiting outside.

I gulped and got nervous.

I don't even know what is happening.

I'm still dumbfounded and my brain can't still process what was happening now.

But one thing for sure

"This will be a mess" I said to myself before I got crowded with many reporters and questions.