36

THIRD PERSON POV

Everything went back to normal now.

No evil and problem anymore. They keep living everyday happily together.

The psycho obsessed who kill Tzuyu mother and who tried to destroy Tzuyu and Sana relationship using his gay son is already inside jail while Yuta still nowhere to be found and they think he already fly to other country because they can't track him anymore that is why they feel all relief  because no one will give trouble in their relationship anymore.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu follow Chaeyoung to States because they already got news that Mina already awake that is why they decided to visit her.

They arrive in hospital and they found Chaeyoung feeding Mina, who is sitting on her bed with pillow on her back and have a cast on her hand, bandage around her head, and has a nose pad because she got just done surgery to her nose while cuts are all around her face, neck, and body.

Mina smile when she saw others.

"You all here" She happily said while smiling with her gummy smile.

They all got teary because of Mina's situation especially the two Japanese that closest to her.

"Minachan" Sana about to hug her but chaeyoung stop her.

"hephephep. No hug for now, her body still weak and hurt. Save that soon unnie"

Mina smile guilty because even her want to hug her unnie but because of very caring cub beside her she have no choice but to smile.

They all keep telling stories to Mina and keep teasing chaeyoung that make the latter pouted while Mina just giggling because of her cub cuteness.

Everyone is happy because they got back to normal, no more dramas or anything just them being happy with their partner and with their group of friends that can already called as family.

-

Five month had passed.

They decided to do a party for Mina comeback in Korea and for Mina survival in accident and also for all who is in accident also included Dahmo and Chaeyoung and for Tzuyu's mother justice and freedom of Mark on his father hand. Mark has been their friend after telling the
truth to them.

Tzuyu has other plan to do in the party that is why she asked help to Lisa, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung about her plan.

-

Party day at one of the Chou hotel convention room.

Visitors or we can say they friends Bts, Gfriend, Lisa, Rosé, Jennie, Mark, Jackson, Somi, and Redvelvet are little by little arriving to the venue where Twice already there helping the waiters.

"Oh you already here guys. Just go and sit everywhere you comfortable. The food is there just eat all you can" Jihyo who is a mother to all decided to welcome the guest while her friends was flirting while eating and dancing in the middle of the room that made her lose her shit that is why she just welcome all her guest.

"Oh Jihyo, is it okay to tag my younger brother here with me?" Seulgi asked who just arrive with her one and only girl, Irene.

"Ah yeah it's okay. Where is he? just let him enter and be comfortable inside" Jihyo answered.

"Thank you. I decided to bring him here to loosen up because his been weird this past months thinking about something he is the one who knows"

"Let him maybe he found his love but you know letting them go without asking number" Irene interfere.

"Maybe" Seulgi chuckles "His been working since our parents died and never date someone because of us. You know Jihyo, he is only the man in our family except dad ofcourse that is why he said he should be the one who will work for us because its his responsible as a man in the family"

Jihyo got amazed on Seulgi story about his brother.

"He will be a good and responsible husband to his family and wife" Jihyo said while smiling because of amazement.

He suddenly remember the guy who help her before.

The first guy who make her heart to be crazy.

"Noona" A familliar voice snap her on her thoughts.

"Daniel here"

Jihyo ears perked and furrowed her eyebrows because of the familliar name.

"I was finding you. Hi Irene Noona" A guy said smiling.

While Jihyo stiffened in her position just like the first time she saw him. Her heart beats crazily.

Daniel still not notice Jihyo infront of him.

"Oh yeah. This is Jihyo who planned the party" Seulgi introduce her.

Daniel look at her and got surprise when she saw Jihyo.

The girl who occupied his mind since the time they met until the time where he his standing infront of Jihyo.

"I remember you. You are the guy who help me before" Jihyo said thanking God for not letting her stuttered.

"Ah- yeah. Nice seeing you again Jihyo" He shyly said.

Seulgi as a dumb not realizing the situation has confuse face because he never saw or heard her brother to be shy infront of a girl. He is always confident but now is different.

"What happened to you? are you sick?" She said step towards her brother checking his forehead that make him blush.

Irene as a Ceo and heir of Agent company already read the situation and smirk.

"That's nothing, Seul. He is just shy to Jihyo. right daniel?"

Daniel got shocked and nodded shyly while Jihyo start to blushed and it's already noticeable on her face that make Irene smirk more while Seulgi still confuse.

Jihyo cleared her throat. "Just go inside and be comfortable"

They went inside while Daniel look at Jihyo and smile shyly, Jihyo reprocated the smile.

After welcoming all the guest shw decided to enter the venue and saw how chaotic inside.

People are dancing in the middle crazily including Dahyun, Momo, Nayeon, Sana, and Jeongyeon. While Tzuyu in other side watching Sana being crazy while Chaeyoung beside Mina. Still the very caring cub as she is, she don't want Mina to be tired because she still not fully healed.

Seeing the crazy friend of her make Jihyo shake her head.

"They still didn't drink alcohol but they look like drunk now" She said to herself.

She walk towards Tzuyu is sitting alone.

"How are you? Nervous?" She asked because she already know Tzuyu planned.

"Yeah"

"Don't be. I'm sure she will say yes. That girl is very whip to you, you know"

Tzuyu nodded and chuckles.

"Me too very whipped to her because I love her so much" Tzuyu said in lovely voice.

Jihyo smile.

Suddenly the music suddenly went slow and everyone find their partners.

"I think this is it" Tzuyu said and deep sighed.

"Wish me luck unnie" She said and stoop up walk towards Sana.

Jihyo smile and prepare her phone for the memories.

"Aigoo. Everyone already engage while me still single"

Her eyes landed to Daniel who is drinking silently while observing everyone.

"I wish I can find my soon to be eternity so I can't be alone anymore"

She said to herself exactly Daniel saw her and he smile to Jihyo that make Jihyo heart went crazy.

"I think I already found it"