50

TZUYU POV

After that stare and smile that she didn't know that have big affect on me. This unnies of mine keep teasing me especially Sakura.

"I didn't know a cold Tzuyu weakness is Minatozaki Sana smile and stare huh" She teased. "Ah look at them, they are like mother and son" She continue pointing at Yoshi in Sana's lap who is beside Momo unnie. "Oh your ears really can't hide secret huh. It's red" she teased while laughing.

I put my hand on my ear hiding from this woman who keep teasing me.

We already on the way to our location and we are inside the mini bus and I got unlucky having this bothersome seatmate.

"Why are you hiding your ear Tzuyu?" Dahyun unnie who just beside us asked.

I shake my head saying nothing but

"I teased her about that" Sakura interfere pointing Sana and Yoshi with her lips while wiggling her eyebrows. Dahyun unnie look where Sakura was pointing and she look at me with her signature smile which is the creepy one.

Oh no!

I immediately took my earphone and put it in my ear then I took my face mask and put my hoodie on and pretend to sleep.

They shaking and tapping me. I open my one eye. Sakura shaking my body with teasing smile. I close my eyes again to avoid teasing from them.

I was singing inside my head with the song i'm listening.

-

After I don't know, minutes or hours maybe had passed.

My eyes still closed though. But the bus stop. Maybe we are in stopover.

I'm lazy to open my eyes but I feel like someone is watching me.

So I don't have a choice but to open it.

I slowly opened it.

But I wish I didn't.

Because a hazel brown eyes welcome my sight.

I gulped and blink because maybe I'm just hallucinating

But it didn't gone.

I touch her cheek with my pointing finger.

My eyes widden.

It's real

I got shocked and fix my sit immediately.

She giggle. A music to my ear.

I fake cough. "Where's others?" I coldly asked.

"Buying food?" She answer like asking.

I frowned. "Where's Yoshi?" I coldly asked again.

"With Nayeon unnie" She simply answered.

I frown again. What's with this woman, She didn't even got intimidated with me.

And what's with her looking to my face since earlier.

"Stop frowning you looklike grandma" She said and stood up and went out.

"What? Grandma?" I innocently asked myself. "Aishhh That woman!" I hissed and follow her.

"Yaaa! Who you calling grandma?you old hamster" I shouted while following her.

She stopped and look back at me with her glare.

Ahm. Okay wrong choive of word. So should I stop walking now and run back inside the bus?.