38

THIRD PERSON POV

Three months had passed when Tzuyu proposed to Sana. And now both Sana and Tzuyu has been busy preparing their wedding with the help of their friends. And just two days more before their wedding.

While Momo and Mina keep fighting who will be Sana maid of honor the past three months just like what happening in the moment inside Minatozaki Mansion leaving room.

"But I met her first? We become bestfriend first and we are in the same age and we looklike twins!" Momo argued.

"But I am her favorite cousin!" Mina answered back.

Nayeon who eating apple leaning her elbow in the table while watching the two fighting about being maid of honor in Sana wedding even though Sana already choose Jihyo because the two keep fighting while Nayeon said she want to be brides maid with Jeongyeon as her partner.

"They still on it? I already told them it's Jihyo I choose" Sana who came out from the kitchen said.

Nayeon chuckles. "I don't really get Mina. She always become pabo if she's arguing with Momo but let them it's entertaining to watch" She said while biting the apple on her hand.

"IT'S ME WHO WILL SHE CHOOSE!" Momo shouted with fire on her eyes infront of Mina face.

"NO IT'S ME!" Mina shouted back with fire on her eyes also.

"Waaa~ I thought Chaeyoung is the only one who can make her shout" Nayeon said while shaking her head in amazement

Sana laugh a little. "Add Momo in the list now" She playfully said.

"I am the Maid of honor so stop you two" Jihyo who just arrived and just enter the door interfere the two.

"It's unfair! how can you be maid of honor if you suites to be pastor" Momo annoying  said that made Jihyo glare at her.

"She should be the one who speak infront" Mina said, "She should not even need mic her voice is enough" she scoffed and continue.

"Dahyun is more look like pastor than me and atleast I have loud voice not like you who already shouted but didn't still heard" She defend that made the two pouted and sulked in the Sofa.

Nayeon and Sana laugh because this is the always routine of the two ft. Jihyo.

"Hehehe I buy soju Let's drink tonight because we can't tomorrow" Jihyo said walking towards Nayeon and Sana.

Nayeon stand up immediately and took the plastic bag that Jihyo holding while Jumping like a rabbit.

"Waa~ you excited to drink huh" Jihyo said.

Nayeon nodded and suddenly stop jumping and asked Jihyo, "Do others will join us?"

Jihyo shake her head "No. I think they are all together now on Tzuyu's"

"Yes" Nayeon said and run like rabbit to thw kitchen.

"What is wrong with her?" Sana curiously asked.

"Jeongyeon is not here to stop her" Jihyo answered.

TZUYU POV

Just one day more before our wedding and I am so very excited and nervous at the same time. I can't believe that the woman I just dream before is going my wife soon. It still feel dreams.

But tonight, my penthouse is in messy even the people here is messy.

Drunk Dahyun unnie talking to the wall while laughing alone.

Drunk Chaeyoung unnie sleeping like a baby in the ground, thump on her mouth while keep muttering Mina unnie name.

And drunk Jeongyeon unnie cleaning the mess.

While me who didn't drink much watching them being drunk.

I walk up to the balcony to see the star in the dark sky when suddenly my phone rang.

I got excited and answer immediately when I read the name of caller.

"Love"

"You sound like not drunk"

"I didn't drink that much. How about you? you sound the same"

"I didn't drink much too. Nayeon unnie and Momo is very drunk" She laugh.

"Even unnies and Chaeyoung too. Jeongyeon unnie is cleaning, Chaeyoung sleeping while keep calling Mina unnie name and there is Dahyun unnie who talking to the wall" I laugh.

We keep talking about what happened ans how drunk others is. She also said that Nayeon unnie really hard to handle when she got drunk, Jihyo, Mina and Her already handling her but they still not enough while Momo unnie passed out. She said Momo unnie and Nayeon unnie really the one who drunk the most. heck! just like the two was the one drunk the ten bottle of soju.

"I'm very excited Tzu. I can't wait anymore to be with you"

"Me too Love. If I can just marry you now, I will do it now"

"Just one more day Tzu"

I hummed. "One more day" I smile thinking about it.

"I'm looking at the moon Tzu, it's beautiful"

I look up the moon. "Yeah it is"

"I love you Tzuyu-ah" Her voice is full of sincerety and love.

"I love you too Love" I said at the same feeling.

"It's getting late. Let's sleep now"

"Ne. goodnigh Love"

She hummed. "Goodnight"

I ended the call and look at the moon.

A smile form on my lips before going back inside and sleep.

-

"Just one sleep and you're going to be married now Chou" Irene unnie said while drinking her coffee.

I hummed and nodded. " I can't wait anymore"

"You really are excited huh" she smiling said. "You have the same feeling. I went to her before here"

"Really. I want to see her now but unnies won't let me" I said and pouted.

"Just let them. After wedding you will be with her all over your life"

"Yeah she is"

We talk and talk about life and about my wedding tomorrow and she told how thankful she is for being my friend.

After an hour I decided to went home but before I entered the Penthouse building a hoodie guy hold my wrist and pull me in the dark ally near the building.

"Who are you! Let go of me you dumbass!!" I shouted and keep trying to loose on hoodie hold.

"Chou Tzuyu. You can't marry Sana! You are just mine!" hoodie man madly said while holding my wrist tightly.

"Who the fuck are you to own me!"

"You are mine first! heck! Mark is very dumb to believe I like Sana and hate you? Fuck its opposite I hated her because she took you from me! You are mine just mine!!"

My eyes widden recognizing the man infront of me.

"Y-yuta"