37

TZUYU POV

They say, your heart will be the one who will decide when it's ready to step on next stage of life and the person who you will be.

The feeling of comfort and safe, the feeling of spending the future with person you love, the feeling of, you already 100% sure about the person you choose. Is the heart answer that she want that person to be with until death and it's decision to execute the next path of life which is marriage.

"Why you keep smiling and looking at me?" Sana interrupt my thoughts.

She's infront of me. We are dancing in slow motion. Her hand on my neck while mine is in her waist.

"I just got mesmerized of your beautiful" I honestly answered.

She's really beautiful tonight. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful everyday but tonight is it in another level.

She's wearing black skirt with white polo that have cut upper in chest area with her long wavy hair and beret hat.

My eyes won't leave her because of her beauty.

My eyes landed on her back where Chaeyoung and Dahyun unnie is waving their hand in the air. I think they getting my attention. When I look at them they keep pointing their ring finger.

I remember my plan. I facepalmed and look at Sana who looking at me with eyes furrowed.

"You look like remember something" She confusedly asked.

'Ah-am yeah I-i remember something" I stuttered said.

Why? Why I feel nervous.

I was just confident earlier but all the confident suddenly run away from my body.

"What is it?" She asked. I gulped and look away.

I saw our friends on her back cheering at me. I look at Sana that have confuse face.

"Sana" She hummed.

"Do you still remember when we first met each other"

She nodded. "Yeah. in Public library near the University" She said then suddenly got confuse" But mom told me that I already met you since you got birth until you went one year old so basically I already know you hours after getting born" She explained.

I chuckles. "That's you tho not me because I can't remember but you're right we met in public library but that is not the first time I saw you"

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I met you in Nayeon unnie parents wedding. You are one of the bridesmaid that time. You may laugh but when I saw you walking in the aisle, I Imagined myself waiting for you infront and waiting for you to hold my hand. Crazy right? I was just 15 or 16 that time but I already saw you as my wife even though I don't even know you. Actually you are the reason why I choose to study here in Korea, the first time I saw you make me want to find you and spend my whole life with you. I enrolled in Seuol University and luck on my side because I saw you there when I enrolled. I purposely asked your course and enrolled it so that I can see you even though you are in higher level than me. I was always observing you from a far and there are many times I tried to interact with you but boys girls, or friends are all around you that make my confidence to go down but I saw you in public library, I get that opportunity to get to know you more and I was happy when you accept me just a friend. I've been your friends and I've been their friends too. But I was more happy when i confessed to you and you accepted it" We both are smiling because of memories we had.

"We were both happy and our relationship is perfect. I was just first year that time and the time we spend is not enough when suddenly problem came. I needed to study and work harder to let you're family see that I am worth it to be with you. I leave you here but I never stop with communicating with you even though you didn't answer for the past four years and even they already saying that you already in relationship, I didn't believe them until I went back here and found out it's your wedding day." I sadly said and lookdown.

"I'm sorry" She whispered and hugged me.

"I was hurt that time. I thought everything I do got wasted and I hate myself that I didn't believe the unnies. I was happy because it's my birthday and I was finally see you after many years but things happened. I already lose hope that time but I saw you standing on our favorite place with your wedding dress. But you need to go back because it's your wedding that is why I push you away but I never thought that you will dragged me with you to runaway" I chuckled at tthe last part.

She let go of the hugged and slap my shoulder. "Ofcourse I love you and got blinded of the feeling of love the way you do"

"Actually my hope risen when you dragged me and I promise myself that time I won't let anyone marry you except me"

"You should" She said and I chuckled again.

"Minatozaki Sana"She hummed.

"I know I'm not perfect but I will surely protect you in anything even in a bug. I will love you even you are clumsy and snake-"

"Ya!"

"I will always choose you in the start until the end of problems and struggles especially everything to my life because I love you"

I hold her hand on my neck and bring it down. I took the box on my pocket of my short inside my skirt and kneeled infront of her.

"I always call you Chou Sana but can I finally call you now as Chou Sana?"

Her tears already falling because of my proposal.

"Pabo!" She said in the middle of her sobbing "You should asked me will you marry me not like that"

"It's just the same but okay. Minatozaki Sana will you marry Chou Tzuyu and be part of her life together with your dozens of kids?" I asked. She glare at me with her full of tears eye.

"Do it properly" She whined.

"Just answer me Sana, My knee already hurt"

"Who even told you to kneel down?"

"Sanaaaaa!" I irritatedly said and stood up and put the ring on her ring finger.

"I know you will say yes though why I even asked. You can't leave without me" I said smiling to her.

Everyone got surprise to what I do because I didn't wait of her answer just put the ring on her finger.

Sana giggle and look at her hand.

"It's look beautiful, love and ofcourse I will marry you, you know that because I love you so much"

I smile more because of her answer and captured her lips and she kissed back immediately.

We just heard people cheering but second by second had passed the noise slowly vanishing until our heart beats is the only we heard.