Epilogue

"Where would you like this to be settled, Mrs. Bass?" John held the painting firmly, knowing it was one of her best works.

"On that corner. Thank you, John." Blair smiles at him sweetly and watches him as he hangs it on the wall. Looking around, the place looked perfect.

In one month, their very own art gallery was going to open. Chuck and Blair, as expected, ruled all of Manhattan with their very own Empire.

Blair did not fail in trying to make a name in the city. She didn't even try hard, all she had to do was show up, walking down the streets of New York and people would turn their heads to the brunette who looked ethereal everyday.

The place was huge. The two really had so much motivation to open up their own gallery. Art was one of the most special things for them now and doing it, opening an art museum of their own felt very good to do.

"Mrs. Bass, Mr. Bass should be here in five minutes." Chuck's assistant, Cleo says as she writes something down in her notebook that she's been carrying around all day.

"Thank you, Cleo." The fifty year old woman smiles at her and walks away. She had tons of work to do as the assistant of the youngest and richest CEO in the city.

Blair commanded her staff, making sure everything was perfect even though it already was. The gold details of the huge gallery made everything look so superior. The paintings that she personally made were displayed on the walls with the greatest safety. Every painting one would see on the wall would be a Blair or Chuck original.

"It looks so good." Two strong pair of arms slide around her waist, and she giggles as he kisses her neck.

"Hi, Chuck." She turns around, and immediately notices his crooked tie. Blair fixes it casually, smiling to herself when her work is done.

"Did you guys have fun?" She asks, and looks down at the stroller Dorota was pushing.

"Hi, my love. Did Daddy feed you cotton candy again?" Blair pouts and glares at Chuck who gives her a shrug. Little Henry laughs at his mommy, opening his tiny arms, wanting to feel the warmth of his mother's embrace.

"A mama's boy, as always." Blair teases Chuck and grins sheepishly at him.

"First of all, Henry loves you and me equally. You just happen to spend more time together because you aren't handling a multi billion dollar company." He smirks, and wraps his arm around her waist.

"Oh, don't be jealous, Chuck. Henry definitely loves you."

"I love you both." Chuck kisses his son's cheek and his wife's lips. A day at the park with Henry was fun, but being in their gallery with his son and Blair was better.

"And I love you. But I won't allow you to feed him candy again. It's ruining his perfect, white teeth." Blair says.

Chuck remains silent because Henry doesn't even have teeth yet. Also, he didn't really wanna start a fight with Blair. She was his boss, anyway.

"What do you say we go the park again? This time, you come with us. It's so boring there without you." Chuck lowers his head until it was shoved into the crook of her neck. Blair puts her baby back into the stroller because she has to deal with the other Bass who can't seem to keep his hands to himself.

"Let's go." She giggles and takes his hand in hers, interlacing it tightly. Their wedding rings touch each other and she smiles at the sight of it.

She pushes Henry's stroller as they walked out of the gallery, ready to show themselves to the world again.

Happy, complete, married, and blessed with a son who defined perfection. Their inevitable past was beautiful, and special. Not once did they ever try to forget everything that happened before.

It brought them together, and now they finally had their happy ending.

——————————————————
Finished.