[ the other sexyman ]

As soon as Andrew Jackson left, the Grinch arrived at the booth with their food. He didn't notice that something was off, and Donald was relieved. He gobbled down his Big Double McBig Mac instantly, as though he were a snake swallowing his prey. The Grinch took small, delicate bites of their shared order of fries next to him.

Donald then hired an Uber to pick them up and deliver them back to the estate. It was a long, scenic ride. Neither of them spoke. They were too busy admiring the view. Palm trees were swaying in the soft breeze. It was much warmer here than it was in Virginia, and both of them seemed happy about this.

At last, they arrived back at the house. Their expensive, top-notch IKEA furniture awaited them. The Grinch took a seat on their long couch, lounging back and relaxing. Donald watched him longingly. The feeling of their first kiss never left his lips. His feelings for the green man have only gotten stronger with time. Now that they live together, Donald thinks he needs to tell him, but something inside him makes him hesitate.

What if the Grinch doesn't feel the same? The thought, of course, is ridiculous. Absurd. Who wouldn't fall for a sexy man like Donald? But, all the same, he cannot bring himself to confess.

The Grinch feels Donald's sapphire orbs on him, so he looks up. "What?"

"Nothing," Donald replies, and he exits the room. He can't get his mind off of the Grinch, though, so he decides to take a nighttime stroll in the neighborhood. Just as he steps outside into the January air, his phone rings.

Andrew Jackson, it said. Andrew is trying to call him.

At the sight of even that name, Donald forgets about his silly little crush on the Grinch. A deep blush sets in across his face as he remembers the sexy face of Andrew. It takes him a moment to gather himself enough to answer the call.

"Hello, Donald speaking."

"Hi Donald, this is Andrew. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? I know it's a little late, but we could come hang out at my place," Andrew offers.

Donald blushes even harder. "Of course, sexyman. I'll call my Uber right now. What's your address?"

"99 Bigdick Lane," Andrew responds.

The corners of Donald's mouth curved upwards in a sort of ugly smile, but this was his face of anticipation. He felt some sort of deep excitement for the night ahead as the call ended and he set forth on the path of his slutty, slutty adventure.

A/N: Hi it's almost been a year. I don't rlly use Wattpad anymore but I feel especially dedicated to this book and wanted to bless you all with an update. Hope you like this part. Happy holidays.