[ info ]

First thing's first.
I quickly want to address the header for this part. I didn't know what size to use and had roughly estimated it (by eyeballing it, of course). Now that I have finished and put it into this chapter, I realize that it is wildly the wrong size, and you'll have to select the image of you want to see it in its true glory. I will do my best to resolve this issue in later parts. I didn't want to redo this one because I'm really happy with how it came out.

Yes, this story's original was also written by me.
This story's first few chapters were originally posted on LittleMissChildlike, This profile was run by myself and one other person, who wishes to remain anonymous because they don't want to get mixed in with my chaotic shenanigans and I sort of forced them to be on the account with me anyway because I didn't want to be alone. All chapters of the story have been written, edited, and owned by me.

I posted the following onto the profile's community page, which should sum up the situation pretty well:

I am unable to copy and paste the story, so I'll try my best to rewrite it

I am unable to copy and paste the story, so I'll try my best to rewrite it. It won't be word-for-word, but it will be similar, but I will be changing some things on the way anyway, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Some parts will be exactly the same, others will be completely rewritten.

So, to sum that up, I am moving 'A True Love's Kiss' onto this profile, as it is my story.

Yes, this story is a joke.
I thought this would be funny. This isn't meant to offend anyone that has a different ship (yes Grinch X Tony Tiger is cute but personally I like this more). If you're a Trump Supporter, feel free to be offended by this, because you're supporting someone who wants me, my girlfriend, a majority of my best friends, and my cousin to be tortured to death, along with so many millions of people I have never met. Honestly fuck you and everything you stand for.

Yes, I intentionally made this story's writing bad and fanfiction-stereotypical.
I will do my best to include all the bad fan fiction tropes and details that I can, but please bear with me, as this may prove to be difficult. However, I am actually going to try with the grammar, because I'm not a monster.

Yes, all the photos (covers, chapter headings, etc.) were edited by me.
The original images were found online though, and you can likely find them by googling something along the lines of 'grinch,' 'trump,' or 'trump x grinch.' Mostly I just arrange the images, cut out what I want from them, filter them, and add text if necessary. I use the Picsart app for all my photo editing, cover making, and similar uses. Sometimes I also need to use MediBang Paint to add additional details that Picsart will not provide (ex. the pink gradient on the background of this story's cover).

With that out of the way, let's continue.